Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The TiBette Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by audreymonroe, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Huge is being too friendly. Those dogs are good for one thing: stuffing down the garbage disposal.

2. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I honestly have no idea what is wrong with marble cake. Given the price tag you've already quoted for this wedding, I'm not surprised that a batman statue doesn't figure into her plans.

I agree that having your way with the groom's cake is the best way to go. If she vetoes that, then I can only offer my condolences on your marriage and suggest that you have it as a bachelor party cake.

3. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If its a cost issue, have you offered to provide your own Batman figure?

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Y'all make this marriage thing seem like such fun.

5. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The reason I mentioned the cost of the wedding is because it sounds like she is planning a really high end formal type wedding. Which tends to translate into an extreme lack of whimsy. Whimsy would probably be shot on sight by the wedding planner.

I've seen instances of whimsical weddings that look like they are also very costly, but that is usually because both the bride and groom are wedded (heh) to the whimsical theme.

6. DannyMac

DannyMac
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Yup, I'm thinking they're not getting the chipper chicken at this point.

7. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I seriously can't imagine Juice marrying someone who wouldn't let the minister dress up as Bill Cosby.

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

What is this "dress up as" Bill Cosby business? Who do you think the minister is?

I dont actually want the Batman thing or the marble cake, I could care less; I just like jazzing her about it. Its really up to her and her mom since her mom offered to foot the bill for the reception. I will happily relinquish personal requests for not having to shell out any coin for anything other than the DJ or Photographer.

9. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just make sure to have an opinion. Fake it if you have to, but for the sake of your life do not utter the words "I don't care".

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Wear a sweater that screams "Stained Glass Homosexuality."

Or maybe his weird hero outfit from Leonard Part 6.

11. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

This kind of scares me, because I tend to be easy-going about a lot of things people seem to find important. What are the ramifications of "I don't care."

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

*ahem*

"IT'S JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF OUR LIVES SO WADDAYA MEAN YOU DON'T CARE????? HERE I AM SLAVING AWAY PLANNING THE PERFECT DAY FOR US AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING LOOK UP FROM THE TV TO OFFER AN OPINION ON IF WE SHOULD HAVE PUCE OR CHARTREUSE AS OUR COLOR? YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, DIDYOU?."

*sob*

"NEVERMIND, IT'S FINE IF YOU DON'T CARE, I'LL JUST GO WITH WHAT I THINK"

"JUSTFINE"

13. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"I just don't understand how you can't have an OPINION on the day we're going to remember for the rest of our lives...how can you just let me do all the work while you just show up and enjoy the benefits of everything I'm doing for US RIGHT NOW!!! *tears* People are going to remember us and our wedding and it HAS TO BE SPECIAL AND IT CAN'T BE SPECIAL IF YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE SO GODDAMMIT PICK A NAPKIN DESIGN...*more tears* You can't just NOT CARE...What else do you JUST NOT CARE ABOUT??!"

I mean. Not caring is a bad idea. Definitely have an opinion. And at least a reason you have the opinion. Even if you make it up.

14. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it's ok not to have an opinion, but the key is that if she asks you to pick between some options, then pick. Not because you have an opinion, but because that takes some of the stress off of her and makes her feel like if things go wrong it's not entirely on her shoulders.

So feel free not to care, but make a decision when asked. And don't lie about it, pick whichever option you infinitesimally prefer or always pick the one on the left if you really can't decide. But you can't fake caring, so don't try, just help by deciding when she needs you to be decisive.

15. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, not incidentally, when you pick between options it collapses the waveform of her own preferences and suddenly she'll be able to tell you if she really does prefer one of the options. Until that moment of someone else taking it out of their hands oftentimes people don't know what they want. So when you pick blue and she suddenly wants green, now you both know what she actually prefers.

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I said I would post my dress since so many people here were helpful. It looks plain black, but the top had some pleats, and there was a black embroidered band below my boobs that gets lost in the picture. I would like to point out that when ladies try on clothes they just stand in front of the mirror. And I liked it there. But it's a stretchy material. And when I walked it started out normal length, but about every 8 steps it became what I referred to as "whore length". So I'd yank it down and start all over. Hey, I only had to walk about 3 blocks. But it had pockets! Which I didn't use. But I could have. I went with 3" black heel sandals. It was a beautiful day.

Front:

Back (after it had ridden up a little):

This shows the front pattern a little since it was outside:

I also ordered the 2nd dress I posted here in a different color as I liked the way it looked (not the one that was too big). I already know what shoes I want to wear with it, so all is good on that front. Thanks so much for everyone's input. It was pretty neat.

Attached Files:

17. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Looks really great! The guys are gonna like that second one. Rowr!

18. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So I'm looking to surprise my girlfriend with a vibrator. She's never owned one, so she has no idea what she likes. Any suggestions?

19. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

20. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Do you even vibe, bro!?