Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The TIB guide to Men and Women

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by PIMPTRESS, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shitting, pissing, and yeast infections are natural events too but they aren't supposed to be front and center conversation. Though guys do tend to talk about taking shits a little too much from what I hear from girls that hang around a lot of guys. Honestly, it's just fucking gross. I got to give props to dudes that don't mind banging out girls on their period. The smell of menstruation is such a turn off Ill just forgo all fucking until she's done. Even when she wants to give me a BJ Im not going to really make a move for the bloody vag.

2. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because it makes you look like a 10 year old boy. If we were interested in 10 year old boys, NAMBLA would be a lot more popular.

If the woman with the most beautiful facial features and body on earth were to butch her hair, she would be an instant uggo in the eyes of most men.

3. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Short hair looks fucking terrible, whenever I see a girl with short hair I assume she has either given up on attracting men (see- the mom cut) or she actually believes her jealous friends that are tricking her into thinking it's "cute." There are some women that can pull it off because they are crazy hot to begin with, but even then most would look better with longer hair.

4. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it's an issue of insecurity. Lots of women are constantly worried about competition from other women. Honestly, women don't dress up as much for men as they do to position themselves against other women, especially when they're in a committed relationship. Sure, dressing up is nice, but to many men a woman wearing simple jeans and a t-shirt with her hair pulled back is incredibly sexy.

My wife is very secure with our relationship. One of the most memorable sessions I've had with her happened after I got back from a bachelor party at the Cheetah in Atlanta. She wanted me to talk about the girls I'd seen and what I thought of them. Maybe part of it was keeping her territory established, but whatever the reason, my being at a strip club made her want to fuck me.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

See, to me that is the opposite of secure. If she were totally unfazed by you seeing naked strippers, then her reaction should have been neutral.

The only difference is that her reaction involves fucking your absolute brains out. That's why you're okay with it.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think there can be a distinction between masculine and feminine short hairdos. As long as the hair accentuates the feminine features of the girls face it can be pretty fucking hot. As I repped you I think Charlize Theron pulls off shorter hair better than she does when it is long. A girl in my high school had short hair that she styled in almost anime like fashion but it went well with her cheeks and doe eyes (she was a cheerleader not some outcast). Bull Dykes with crew cuts are just trying to be more masculine, which is weird because they are only attracted to women, you'd think theyd try and be as girly as could be.

7. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: periods

I'd bang my girl with her period if she let me. Throw a towel down or hop in the shower--I'm game. It's not that I demand it, but I'm absolutely not opposed to it.

She's the one who won't allow it, and is actually grossed out that I'm up for it.

8. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I, for one, am all for girls with short hair cuts. I typically for for girls who shoot for the cuter look (bookish, slightly hipsterish styled girls) as opposed to flat out sex appeal (models with their faces caked in make up). Something just does it for me (and no, ahead of the negreps, I don't have a thing for 12 year old boys).

I used a lot of parenthesis above, deal with it.

As for periods, as was already mentioned, I don't like to think of the vagina as anything but a holy clean place where my penis can enjoy itself to the fullest. Like a sterilized Six Flags for my cock.

It doesn't help you guys go crazy when it starts bleeding as well. It's like nature just doesn't want us to have anything to do with you while you deal with your bloodloss.

Edit: I don't think I could ever bang a girl on the rag unless she really wanted to do it. And then it would have to be in the shower.

9. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not sure if this has been asked, but...

Real tits or fake tits? Which do you actually prefer?

10. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Not even a question. Real all the way.

I don't care if you have size b's, as long as they're natural, I will enjoy them as much as a pair of d's.

But this is coming from someone who has never experienced fake tits in bed, just viewed them from afar.

11. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I would just like to comment on how, when that picture of the Atlanta Thrashers dancer was posted, there were a couple of responses about how the girl is probably high maintenance, her makeup takes forever/looks stupid, etc, etc.

Why is it you guys automatically assume this shit? Talk about cunty behavior. She looks like that because she's a fucking ice girl, and they're supposed to. Ever seen someone on stage performing, they look amazing, then when you meet them in their production makeup you go "Whoa...you look like a grown up version of Toddlers and Tiaras"? It might not be on the same level as that, but damn near close.

I just think it's bullshit that if a girl is legitimately hot everyone automatically assumes she's a high maintenance hussy with a pink cell phone and a two hour makeup routine. Who the fuck cares if she doesn't look like she's "natural" or not?

For the record, that's my least favorite quality in girls, something that makes you instantly less attractive: jealousy. Fucking stop it.

12. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It doesn't matter, as long as they're shaped nicely and proportionate to the rest of the body.

13. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Real. Fake sometimes look better if it's an extremely well-done job, but real are always more fun to play with.

14. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does she give a reason for it? I thought the only people who refused to have sex with a girl on the rag were inexperienced 18-20 year old dudes.

15. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ish. It looks like Justin Bieber died his hair blonde.

Next.

16. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I can touch them, they're real enough for me, regardless of what's inside of them. I have a vague preference for real....but I also have a preference for big. Sometimes these two preferences conflict. Unless they were laughably inauthentic looking, I don't see myself being particularly disappointed if someone's tits were fake. That said, I've never been with someone who had fake tits, so perhaps I'm missing something.

I personally have absolutely no qualms about fucking a girl on her period, sheet-staining aside. Have done so at least once with the majority of the women I've had sex with. It just doesn't freak me out, and I don't understand why otherwise adult men have such issues with periods.

While it depends on the girl, I typically really dig short hair. I remember shimmered posting a picture of hers a while ago, and thought it looked good. I sometimes wonder if homphobia has something to do with some guys' aversion to short hair ("But she looks like a guy!" Umm no, she looks like a girl with short hair). It probably doesn't in the majority of cases, but I wonder.

In this case, I would prefer that the girl said that was why she was asking, but that makes sense.

In a related point to what audrey_monroe said....last night I was getting tested. No particular reason for it, just for peace of mind and general health upkeep. That said....the nurses looked at me like I was crazy. Without using the exact words, they were basically saying, "Well, without symptoms...what the fuck are you doing here?"

Am I crazy in thinking that semi-regular testing is par for the course amongst responsible, single, sexually active people?

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Depends. Your's look ffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic. But just like real ones fake ones can have their issues. Ive never been with a girl that had fake ones and am only limited to having talked strippers into letting me feel theirs to see if there is a big difference. I havent had much access to them but Ive never seemed to find that there was any silicon sack that was inhibiting natural movement. Ive been with a few girls with natural Ds and there seems to be a hard area, of I guess connective tissue, that smaller boobed girls don't have (anyone know what the fuck Im rambling about here?).

They're all good in my book but some guys have their own preferences.

18. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not to be a buzzkill or anything, but let's do this.

Compatible: capable of existing together in harmony.

There is a very simple solution to whatever issues you may have with hair, period blood, or whatever other bodily issues or other kinks and/or fetishes you or your other may or may not have: deal with it or don't deal with it.

If you can deal with it/the lack of it then you have harmony. If you can't you don't.

Both sides take work.

19. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Real. A real pair of A's is better than a fake pair of D's.

20. sartirious

sartirious
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've never been bothered by this, and neither is the current FWB. I'm not sure if she was just starting or if Aunt Flo was on her way out, but I looked like Dexter by the time we were done. It's a miracle that nothing managed to get on the sheets (or the ceiling).