Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The TIB guide to Men and Women

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by PIMPTRESS, Jun 22, 2011.

1. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I actually don't care if my husband ogles other women while I'm with him. Because frankly, he's the one that looks like an idiot if he's drooling about someone in public, not me.

When I see men opening their mouths and twisting their necks for a look, I think it's actually quite desperate and sad. I am far more impressed with men who walk by attractive women without acting like children.

Mind you, I think I take the "I don't care" approach because I am potentially the least jealous female to ever walk the earth. My husband is also likely the least jealous man. I generally point out men and women that I find attractive, and he usually does the same. At the end of the day - I'm the one he's coming home to.

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

The one time I oogled, it was a woman in a Mardi Gras ball gown with her fake DD tits hanging out.

Other than that one time, I NEVER oogle. It is rude and insulting to the person you are with. I know guys are more visual creatures than women, but I would be insulted if el fiance was opening checking out women. I am the only lady for him and he is the only man for me.

Sometimes someone or something will catch my eye, but I never lustfully look at someone else. I feel guilty if I look at a man like that. It's like yeah, I'm not fucking the guy, but I am with my eyes, and that's not okay. So I do my best to act respectful at all times.

3. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The last time I went camping with my girlfriend's family, her aunt brought this topic up and said basically the same thing, but with a twist.

She said that she likes her husband looking at other women because it riles him up and then he comes home to her to "let out all his sexual tension."

As awkward as the conversation was, it was an interesting take on "why eat burgers when I've got steak at home" from the steak's perspective.

4. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

If there's a hot girl or one who's just wearing revealing clothing, chances are we'll both be looking. Sorry, but if there's a chick with her tits on display it's where my eyes automatically go.

I'm certain my boyfriend probably looks at other girls when I'm not around, but I don't think he would do it in front of me. He's too polite. i.e. He doesn't swear or tell crude jokes in front of me (I do, but he won't join in!), and he still opens the car door for me. Would I mind if he checked out another girl? I don't think so, unless we were in the middle of an important conversation. Otherwise, it's cool. I trust him. Maybe there's a hot girl at the bar, but I'm the one he's in love with and coming home to. I understand that sometimes guys can't really control where their eyes go. And, I can appreciate a pretty girl.

5. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's what we want you to think. There is an art to casually oogling without getting caught. By the age of 25, most men have perfected this art.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The whole "women and horses" thing can be taken too far.

#246 Nettdata, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  7. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah. And ladies, horses don't feel the same way about you as you do about them. Sorry to break it to you.

<a class="postlink" href="http://animalsbeingdicks.com/page/23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://animalsbeingdicks.com/page/23</a>

8. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Random two cents:

Horses: Besides the fact that it is, quite simply, fun, I like riding horses because I'm soft-spoken and sometimes timid and don't have much power in my everyday life. Then I get to work with and control this huge animal and it's awesome. Also, they're so cute and pretty and I like it when they nom the palm of my hand with their silly soft lips and make that sigh sound.

Asking number of previous girls: The only time I've ever explicitly asked this was because it was an open relationship and then fwb-type situation where I was (mostly) trying to gauge the health risks of continuing on as we had been (as in, without a condom). I've wondered for other people, and I think the reason is pretty obvious, and am kind of surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet - we want to know how much competition we have. I can usually narrow it down to "not many girls" to "a lot of girls" based on hints they give and if I know them at all, but I never ask because it's a stupid, insecure question. Also, I've stopped keeping track myself. There are a couple of times I'm not sure whether or not to "count" so I've just stopped caring. My guesses never effected my attraction to the guys, and I'd hope it wouldn't for them either.

Balding: I only notice hair if it's really good hair or really bad hair. Balding, apparently, doesn't count as really bad hair because I didn't even notice a guy I was dating for a couple of months had this crazy receding hairline until I decided I wasn't interested in him anymore.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Horses are for women what guns are for guys? Who knew.

10. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It depends. Is he leering? Or is he appreciating that she is attractive?

If you as a woman aren't secure enough with yourself or in your relationship, that you freak out when your guy checks out another girl there is a damn problem. As it was stated before, men are visual creatures, they can't walk around with blinders on. They are going to look at other women whether you are standing there or not. It all depends on how he is checking them out. Is he breaking his neck to stare at her tits? Is he doing a quick once over? Or is he commenting to you at what she looks like? Women can appreciate how another women looks too. If the two of you can talk about it, joke about it, that is healthy and pretty cool.

The same goes for women. We aren't blind either. If a fine, drool worthy, man walks by, trust me, we will know it.

However, leering, trying to catch that person's eye or pursuing said subject is not acceptable. Either you are proud to have me on your arm and you respect that, or you don't fucking deserve to be on.

11. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Okay, my turn.

Guys, what exactly is with the boob obsession? I want valid points. Not, "It's because we don't have them." Women don't have balls, and we don't go crazy over them.

Speaking of balls... Why is it that when it comes to sex, a woman can grab on them, squeeze them, suck them, etc., and that's okay, but holy fuck if they get flicked or nudged the wrong way, ya'll are on the ground curled up in a little ball?

12. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"flicked or nudged"?

If I'm curled up on the ground, they got more than flicked or nudged the wrong way. They got hit. Hard.

I fail to see why this is confusing. Lots of nerve endings means lots of pain when it gets hit the wrong way. If your guy is sucking, rubbing and licking your clit, aren't you going to punch him in the head if he decides to flick it with his fingernail?

13. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

How about because no one is born naturally looking like that so they have to be high maintenance to make themselves look like that.

I also second the boob question...they're just sacks of fat and tissue. What's the fascination??

14. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<insert Freudian reference to breast feeding here>

15. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It would take half a day to pencil on her eyebrows alone so I guess that classifies as high maintenance. If I had to wear that much make-up I'd probably act like a pain in the ass too.

Also regarding in or on: On. I worry less about having a mini jennitalia and I believe I've said it before that I enjoy watching a guy's eyes light up when I tell him to shoot wherever he wants. Everybody wins. Just as long as it's not in my beautiful, beautiful hair.

16. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Really though? Is that all there is to it?? I mean, I was breast fed and I don't have a guy-like fascination with them.

17. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Considering I posted in the mystery thread about wondering why I liked boobs so much, I might not have the best answer, but dammit I'm gonna try.

Visually, boobs are very feminine, so I think that's part of the turn on. Tactilally, they're fun to squeeze and play with. Um, I don't think it's a very intellectual-based attraction, so there's not much more to say than that.

18. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not much of a boob guy. They're fun to play with and if they're big enough, they can be fun to play in... but my preference is for tiny, athletic girls with a nice ass, so that leaves me mostly out of the big boob demographic.

19. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wife has asked me the same question. It doesn't matter what's happening, what time of day it is, where we are, etc., if I have a chance to see her boobs I take it. If I can delay a little bit while walking past the closet so I can see her when she takes her shirt off, I do it, even though I can see them any time it's appropriate. Sometimes she even flashes me in places where it's inappropriate, and I never get tired of seeing them. My only explanation so far is that women put so much effort into keeping them covered up. If all women would walk around topless it might make men's boob fascination go away. It's worth a try ladies!

20. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

In. If we are having sex, a guy pulling out can ruin an orgasm I am about to have. I am greedy, don't fuck with my orgasms. That is why there are things called "contraceptives," fucking use them.

When it comes to oral? Also in. I like to swallow. It leaves less of a mess. I don't mind the taste. Plus, I've never had a guy bitch about me swallowing. If he wants to cum somewhere else, that's okay too. However, I agree, please don't get it in my hair. The eyes either.