Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

THE SUPERBOWL WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: THE SUPERBOWL WDT

Your wife is not friends with someone because that person had a different type of sex life?

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So people are not allowed to freely associate them selves, or not, with other people?

3. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Of course. Why would I care who you're friends with?

I just thought the "needless to say..." was funny. As in, obviously my wife wouldn't be friends with someone who has different sexual proclivities. Who could possibly maintain a friendship that way?

4. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had the exact same reaction as Binary.

5. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe it's me, but I could see the difference between a friend with different sexual proclivities and the friend with different sexual proclivities who wants me involved in them. Maybe she didn't like the idea that this woman wanted to bang her husband (even if she'd be banging the other's husband in the same room).

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I imagine such a direct proposition may have weirded her out, and any encounter after that would make things uncomftorable. The girl said she wanted to fuck her man.

Personally I would have a thanks- but-no-thanks reaction but If the shoe WAS on the other foot gender- wise, half of my friends would choke-slam them through a coffee table for creeping like that. But, to each their own.

7. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe it's the fucking the Craigslist whore part.

We have recently become aware that two couples with whom we are friends have out of the ordinary relationships. Not with each other. There was a very small effort on the part of one of the guys to talk to us about it, but, so far as I know, they aren't banging whores.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He and Tx. ran off to Italy together. They're working on a secret project for NettData and Dr. Frylock.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yeah, a LITTLE of a deal-breaker. I've actually never used Craigslist, is it considered classier than picking up a street whore? Can't you also find hook-ups on there also where money doesn't even have to change hands? Weddings and honeymoons are expensive and extra money on prostitutes will weigh you down.

10. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ehh...

I mean, does everyone actually have their head so far in the sand that they don't believe some of their friends might find their significant others' attractive? How dare someone express that my wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend might be worthy of fucking!

I didn't mean to make a big thing out of it, I just found it a little odd that it was phrased as the obvious conclusion to the conversation. "Hey, wanna go rock climbing?" "No, and because you like rock climbing, we can't be friends." I realize it's a little bit of a different ball park, but it's not that much of a stretch. I have plenty of friends who do things I wouldn't participate in, we just don't do those things together - and "those things" include my girlfriend. It's okay if one of them has a sex life that might include their friend's girlfriend. Just not mine.

11. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can see both sides. If the friend was just sharing some details about her latest adventure, I wouldn't dump her - hell, I'd think it was hilarious to have someone in my life like that telling me stories. On the other hand, if she propositioned me, that would probably be weird. But it would depend. If she just casually suggested it and then never brought it up again, that would be more forgiveable than if every time we got together she sized my husband up.

12. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

i think it has more to do with the thought that if this friend is actually into this type of behavior, what's to stop them from trying to introduce me, or my SO into this. it's obviously a fallacy, but i can understand the impulse. it's like finding out one of your casual acquaintances, who is totally nice, likes to kick back and smoke meth on the weekends.

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rubbing a bitches feet and sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies and so forth.

Sounds like his girlfriend was wholly uncomfortable being propositioned for something she is not interested in which you can't fault her for. Also, the bride banging the best man while the groom bangs a craiglist hooker is also quite a bit different than not sharing the same infinity for rock climbing or crocheting. I know I come off as a prude to a lot of the libertines here but come on. Should everyone be forced to accept other peoples proclivities no matter what? Im sure someone somewhere would argue that even you just saying "Just not mine" in relation to girlfriend sharing in uninhibited sex romps it silly thinking brought on by false societal precepts (then go on to spout Sperm Wars style evolutionary pseudo arguments). It goes to ridiculous lengths sometimes.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The crime for this and the trial is on now, but all that matters is...Florida. The latest firearm fucked-upedness from Oz On Acid:

15. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like how these idiots have no idea what self defense is. The dumbest thing our legislation ever did was advertise the fact they made the self defense law more ambiguous. Should have just shut up about it. Now everyone thinks it's open carry, Wild West rules (read as: I get to shoot people I don't like). Which means it was just as hard before the law to make common sense decisions for people who had to resort to violence to protect themselves and property. I hate this state and everyone in it. Fucking hopeless. There are 4 or 5 progressive counties, the rest is full of pure southern, racist trash. That southern hospitality, antebellum good ole days BS only applies to white landowners even in 2014.

With a little luck this guy gets an ironic punishment where rap music is pumped directly into his asshole so it rattles his teeth all day every day in between the shower rapes.

Don't forget there is another Stand Your Ground asshole. The senile fuck that mowed down the guy on his phone during the previews for a movie. Not even the movie, the previews. All because of a phone, and a deadly popcorn fight.

16. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's something else that I found really odd. He got a Craigslist whore and she fucked the best man? He got some random chick and she got one of, if not his best, friends. Did he not want any of her friends? Did none of her friends want him? Did she secretly want to fuck the best man and this was her way of getting it? Seems like a lot more than just a swap to me.

17. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is so simple, but brilliant in its execution.

<a class="postlink" href="http://boringasheck.com/2014/02/10/return-of-the-mock-draft-ruiner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://boringasheck.com/2014/02/10/retu ... ft-ruiner/</a>

The Tejada one slayed me. I can see the nerds with their greasy fists clenched in rage.

18. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah he couldn't get any of the single bridesmaids to participate so the fiance resorted to Craigslist or Backpage.

And evidently she still bangs the best man when she feels like it, the husband just has to know about it or be in the same room.

19. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Clearly your girl isn't friends with her anymore cause the rest of her friends were fucking prudes.

20. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sounds like a slam dunk second degree murder charge, but I'm assuming they're going for first degree under the bullshit logic that being intoxicated counts as premeditation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.