Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Super Bowl Weekend | I don't give a SHIT | DRUNK THREAD

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by shegirl, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

OK, but did American Gangster suck because of Denzel, or in spite of Denzel? I mean, I thought the movie was boring as shit, but I still had to admit that he did a good job.

2. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't think it sucked because of him, it was just a bad movie all around. But I didn't think much of Denzel's performance either.

I know my stance on Denzel is definitely the minority opinion, but I just don't really like him.

3. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I'll join you in the minority. I'm not saying I don't like any of his movies, but overall, he's definitely overrated.

4. McDermott

McDermott
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Training Day is amazing, if only for the line "All that jelly and no toast?"

I laugh every time and I can only aspire to be that cool.

5. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Well the husband went to bed. He was pretty bitchy because I'm not tired yet. It's 1AM here and I'm wide the fuck awake, so I'm not going to bed yet.

I guess I'm going to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, for lack of anything better on tv. When I first chose this program, I thought it was just the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre, with Jessica Biel. That woman is sexy as hell.

Oh well, I guess I'll make the best of this movie since I haven't seen it.

6. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So now that were in the minority here together, you should fire that camera up again.

7. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Check out the boobie thread sir, the camera has already been fired up.

8. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haha, nice. I'd like to see a contribution to the booty thread as well, if you're up for it.

9. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I'm not talented enough to take a good picture for the booty thread, I've tried. I haven't given up yet though so there's still a little hope.

10. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I just got back from the strip club for my boy's brithday. My dumbass friend's wanted to go to this place called odessy which is right across the street from Mons Venus (said to be one of the best clubs in the world) because this one had private rooms and mons doesn't. I'm not exactly sure how much I spent, but I'm pretty sure it was less than 100 which is good. The only problem was that tonight was gasparilla (Tampa mardi gras) so the fucking place was packed. ANyways what's up people?

11. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I spent 85 bucks at the bar last night when it was two dollar anything. Probably 60 of that was on actual drinks and the other 25 for tips or something like that. That's 30 drinks.

Incredible.

12. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

This movie fucking sucks, not that I'm surprised. R. Lee Ermey can't beat his role in Full Metal Jacket, he shouldn't even try. I do love me some Lock N' Load though.

If I were in a horror movie I would be the little bitch that left everybody else for dead while saving my own life. Fuck a whole bunch of that, especially if chainsaws were involved. I'd be out of there so fucking fast you wouldn't even know I was there to begin with.

13. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I never understand that in slasher movies. If I were being terrorized by a killer I would just run away. And I wouldn't stop to hide in a barn or something, I would just keep running. I'm in pretty good shape minus the smoking, if my life were at stake, I could run very fast and very far.

14. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Dubyu tee eff you guys really don't like Denzel???? He was incredible in fucking MALCOLM X. Or how about the FUCKING HURRICANE???? Training Day isn't even his best performance you you recall those two and Philadelphia. The dude is one of the best actors around.

15. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll give you Malcolm X, that was a good movie and I enjoyed his portrayal.

And I recalled Philadelphia in regards to his not having a gun in that movie, not his acting abilities or anything.

The dude is definitely not one of the best actors around. Like Samuel L. Jackson, he is a niche actor. Have an authoritative, confident, attitudey, intense black character with lots of swagger in a movie, call Denzel. Even when his character isn't in charge of shit he is still like that. Yes, Denzel can pull that off with the best of them, he's not a bad actor by any means.

Honestly I think he's like Leonardo Di Caprio in his acting style quite a bit. The difference? Leo's movies are generally much better.

16. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So one of my best friends is in Iraq. He is a civilian and there for a year as a mechanic. He told me that every time his gf and Jägerette hook up to tell him about it.

I have a letter to write tomorrow.

17. Tope

Tope
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I drank, I saw, I drank some more.

4a.m. has no better purpose!

18. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hello? I'm popping by here because my best friend is fucking someone in my basement, which happens to be my party central. She is very talented and with a dude that can't handle her. She has instructions to pull out her A game to make it happen quickly so her and I can get back to drinking and talking like BFF's should. Anyone around to keep me occupied while I wait? (oh, dear Flying Spaghetti Monster, I just heard her being very vocal - weird)

19. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How was your evening? I was hungover until about 9 pm when I started drinking again, so I've basically been sitting around in my underwear all day. I only left the apartment once to go pick up some beer and cigarettes. My bike is still at the bar where I left it last night... I REALLY need to go get that in the morning.

What was she saying?

20. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It wasn't so much dialogue that I was picking up (I'm upstairs and around the corner), but much more so the enthusiastic acknowlegement of a carnal act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.