Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 4/20, Easter Bunny Day WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A huge problem in our city is hypochondriacs. No seriously, these people with the All-In-Your-Head Cold take advantage of the health care system and they took a study on it here in town-- there were over 200 separate citizens at one hospital who go to the ER over 50 TIMES A MONTH. Largely for unexisting conditions. I dated one of these retards back in the late 90's-- any irregular pain must mean the onset of death. There's nothing like sitting in an ER waiting room at midnight on a Tuesday for no reason whatsoever, let me tell you.

2. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since you turned 21. You have another 40 or so years of it to look forward to. Enjoy.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You also may have kids, where not sleeping for 40 hours is a thing.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Then a tornado might hit your house when you're 40 and suicide is a thing.

6. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

7. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good to know. My oldest brother just had twin girls. Conveniently, only one of them sleeps at a time. He's two months into it right now and clearly has a long way to go before he'll get two days in a row where he sleeps for 4 hours straight.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is from Reno 911. We know this right?

9. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

We were not aware of this before. We are aware of it now. We are also mildly disappointed that it is not legitimate.

10. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

So I shouldn't practice my dance moves in case I get pulled over? All that work for nothing!

I always loved This is Spinal Tap and found an interesting list of 11 (ha!) things you might not have known about the movie. Like it only had a 4 page treatment. The rest was improvised.

I was waiting for my daughter after practice last night and this old guy comes out of the guys' locker room with a sponge as a headband on his forehead. I turned to my friend and asked if he made it. No, it's a real thing:

[​IMG]

Except they were originally intended for construction workers under their hard hats to keep the sweat out of their eyes. Now it's gym wear. I'm never bored at our Y.

That picture is also what I imagine retirement communities in Florida look like.

Oh yeah, I also want to say I feel bad for this poor kid (he's obviously sick), but it's hard to do around the laughter:

#190 happyfunball, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

They are available where I work but I never would wear one. They're retarded-looking and chafe your forehead. A couple guys wear them and they look like the cons in stasis from Minority Report.

If people are wearing them to then then they're attention-whoring. They're uncomftorable bullshit, if you must then just wear an Axl Rose/Rambo-style bandana and you'll look one tenth as ridiculous. I work in a steel plant that hits 50 C/130 F in the summer months and I'd rather wrap stinging nettle around my head.

12. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

How do you know they chafe your forehead if you've never worn one?

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oh, I tried it out. It has a thin rubber band to keep it in place which digs into your scalp, and when you take it off later you have a hideous mark on your forehead for hours that looks the the flesh-eating virus.

They're something look like a good idea, seem like a good idea, but aren't.

One good use: soak a newly opened one in cool water, ring it out, and refrigerate it for a few hours (or freeze it for one hour). Great for sinus headaches and migraines.

14. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are we the Waco Kid?

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stuck in the metaphorical sense, or stuck in the doorway?

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sweat an ungodly amount from my head when I get a good work out going. Ive toyed with the idea of wearing the Lebron head band. But shear laziness has won the day of my implementing it. Strapping a sponge? Thats just for the lulz I guess.

Is it me or is auto correct getting progressively worse as the technology seemingly advances?

17. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I don't understand how simply getting drunk or high got boring in the last decade. I mean, alcohol vaporizers.... I would have thought that moronic even when I was a teenager myself. Bath salts.... there's nothing like spontaneous cannibalism or seeing the nude, rotting corpses of your grandparents screaming vulgarities at you. Farm parties: lets throw 500 random, unmarked pills in a bowl and eat them like popcorn. Or, let's rub a burning oil on our eyelids!!!! Then we'll pour fucking VODKA through our eyeballs because that also makes sense.

Just do what the rest did to have a good time: raid your parent's stash, get fucked up with your friends and go try to get laid. What's boring about that? It's worked for centuries.

19. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fine lip balm on your eyelids is a new one to me, but I knew guys that would go buy the large sized bottles of Robitussion (The DM variety was apparently the best) and slug that down. That was supposed to be fun.

Also, if you take 20 Dramamine you can spend a good 12 - 14 hours talking to people who aren't there. Again, not me.

The point being, kids have always found idiotic ways to get high.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Robo-tripping."

Isn't making bongs out of random stuff around the house fun enough? All of this crazy new drug talk just makes me think of the Major Boobage South Park episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.