Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2nd Annual Christmas & New Years Drunk Thread 2010! NSFW

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nigel Tufnel, the FAKE guitar player from Spinal Tap played a solo using a violin as a pick, as well as tennis balls and his feet. Beat that shit.

<a class="postlink" href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3798424808077179056#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 077179056#</a>

Oh, and Horseshoes.

And don't forget the nerf dart gun...

2. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=24419&title=the-playa-haters-ball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/ind ... aters-ball</a>

For the haters...

3. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of my favorite lines at work is, "I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you, and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and nobody else but you."

4. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Histlrt club and let all get ducked up and see some tittays!!

5. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Now there's a man I'd hate to fight. She wears underwear with dick holes in 'em!"

6. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm actually pretty drunk right now. Just got home from the "trendy bar" that I was dreading going to, turns out it was a pretty fun place. Can't argue with a bar that has an excellent selection of beers on tap. Of course the "Snuggy Bar Crawl" that was going on tonight was pretty fucked up though.

Anyway, I'm drunk. Working on getting The Girlfriend to come over after she gets off work (managing a major retail store 7 days before Christmas is apparently hell) so she can come give me the sexy time.

Huzzah.

7. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ladies and gentleman, I swear to god and my life I just got offered $16,000 to have a dude suck my d. I obviously turned how down, but I got him to bump his offer from 4 to 16k by refusing his continuous offers. New Orleans is that's fucked up.

8. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? GO BACK AND DO THAT SHIT.

9. ZJB

ZJB
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Well let's get this thread up to last year's standard. I'm fucking hammered. Let's have a conversation.

10. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mr weelz, yes I can see how this is a tempting offer, almost too good to be true. BUT it was a guy, and I have too much pride. But fucking a, $16,000!!!! What would you guys do? 100% honestly. Some dude offered to suck your d for 16k. Is that enough money to justify a dude slobbing your knob?

I'm not gonna lie, I thought about it, and $16,000 cash would be an awesome thing to hold in my hand, but there was no way I could justify that. I can't explain it.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Jesus, man. Have you no imagination at all? Just do like I did with my ex-cellmate: close your eyes and pretend it's the baby-sitter.

However, what if he stiffs you (whoops pun)? I mean, who would you tell? And why did he offer to suck YOUR dick? I mean, I'm kind of a stranger to the gay sex thing, but it sounds like he would get a lot more out of it if YOU were driving.

..and if you guys want guitar playing, look no further....

...how it makes it look that easy is beyond me.

#2051 Crown Royal, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whatever. As long as the therapy you'd need costs less than $16K, you're up a blowjob and some serious walking around money. Plus, it'd be worth it to see if men really do give better blowjobs than women.

I've just thought about this some more and I would be far more hesitant to say yes if he had facial hair and big, rough hands. Would make it much harder to at least shut my eyes and pretend it was a woman.

13. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    ... except that if you had gone through with it, you'd always know that you let some dude suck you off for $16k - you'd never be able to forget that kind of shit. Tainted money wouldn't help, unless it was something ridiculous like $1 billion. Eventually, someone else would find out - they ALWAYS do - at least with $1 billion you could have that person disappear with no trace and thus keep your secret. You made the right choice.

It is so unbearably humid that I'm going to have a beer. Later, kids.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Umm.. a billion? I think even for a cool million or less I would have no issue with violating my hetero ways for said task. Really? A billion? And by the way,( no offense) you're not exactly the go-to pro on this subject.

ME: Yes, I let a guy suck my dick for a million dollars
    HIM: Ha Ha! GAY!!!!!
    ME: Now if you'll excuse me, I'm hopping in this limo with these hookers to do blow off their ass cracks to push out that small memeory. Good day.

And now, The King:

#2054 Crown Royal, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  15. Rick M

Rick M
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

So we can take this to mean that you will now accept it if we send you a dude instead?

16. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

GF is moved in, the apartment is still a disaster and her cleaning OCD has been running wild. I had to get her to start drinking at 2PM yesterday and I've been shoving mimosas down her throat since nine in the morning. As long as I can keep her drunk and calm until tomorrow morning I'll be in the clear, go me.

It's only gay if you enjoy it, if you knew for sure he would have paid up it would have been worth it. I doubt you would have gotten the money though.

17. lugmastro

lugmastro
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Immersed in a culture devoid of human intelligence
    If I could get the 16k in my hand before the blowie, I'd let a midget dressed like a rodeo clown suck my dick. It's all about getting the money first. You can drink the pain and memory away.

18. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Didn't realize my rum-fueled comment about this year's drunk thread vs. last year's drunk thread would generate so many responses. It was mostly tongue-in-cheek. I was pregaming and no one was here to entertain me. I fully realize that this thread won't really blossom until Dec. 23-ish.

Also,

TIM TEBOW TIM TEBOW TIM TEBOW TIM TEBOW MOTHERFUCKERS

19. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So what would the strategy be with that? I know most would be tempted to get wasted before so the memories would be really really fuzzy (or even absent if you got drunk enough). But on the flip side, I guess the ordeal would take much longer the drunker you were.

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hung out here in this thread last weekend and had a nice time. Maybe my bar is set quite low though.

Well, I am off work this year so I'll plan on logging in on the 23rd and actually attempt a give and take conversation to represent the females until some lesbian scares me away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.