Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Rave

The Cardinals/Packers game. A shootout to say the least, the best game of the playoffs so far, and still no John Madden to fuck it up.

2. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Rant: Drove away with the block heater cord plugged in on my truck yesterday. The plug broke off; now it's -20*C and my truck can't be plugged in.

Rave: I do this once per season, usually, so the plug has already been replaced and (the replacement) is easily re-attached.

Rant: Took the dogs for a walk at a provincial park over the weekend. We accidentally wound up on a cross-country ski trail. We came upon a skier, and he informed us of our mistake. The only problem was that he did it with such abuse that I had to phone the police: droppin' the f-bomb in every sentence, refusing to leave, blocking our path (he wanted us to walk through the bush back to the road), even going so far as to swat three of the dogs with his ski pole. Who does that to a group of people they've never met? And a group of people with five large dogs, no less.

Rave: I don't take shit in that kind of circumstance. I tried to calmly apologize and point out to him that, should this happen again, he should be polite since it would be far more effective. He said, "Fuck you, get off the fuckin trail." So I said, "Fuck you, asshole, if this is how you react then you'll be miserable for the rest of your life." I then pushed past him and kept walking. "HEY! YOU'RE WALKING RIGHT IN THE TRACKS AND RUINING THEM!!!" He screamed. "I KNOW! NOW I'm doing it to spite you!" I said, "Why the hell would I do anything you want after the way you've behaved?"

Double Rave: After my big guy got swatted for no reason, he raised his hackles, effectively doubling in size, stood four feet from the guy, looked him dead in the eye and started with the deep, from-the-ass, fuck-you barking. I have awesome dogs.

3. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Damn it why do I have to follow Dcc001?

Anyway...........

RANT: All of the young guy's on the board post the most marvelous "ass getting" stories. Reading about Chater's buttsex adventure's, Kratos and his new years girls......wait until you get married. For the past three months I have been trying to impregnate my wife (green dot's offering to do this are most welcome) after month three the sex is redundant and not enjoyable. I came home yesterday from watching the first playoff game and as soon as I opened the door I heard " Is that you?? get up here I might be ovulating....." Also when I want to get it on (you know after a couple drinks on a friday night) I get told not yet we have to save all that sperm for my cycle! AHHHHHHHHHH kill me, kill me now. Also if nothing happens after month four we go to a fertility doctor and he checks her then says "yes ....go home and bang now" Isn't that romantic??

RAVE: My wife is a smart, sexy beautiful women. If she was on the board ranting it would be about her idiot husband I'm sure!!!!

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Rave

A dug out my old Calvin & Hobbes (every book in the series)collection the other day, started reading it, laughed for about 2 straight hours and now it's STAYING out. I can't belive I would EVER put these books away. This entire series was side-splitting for ten straight years (acriminally short series) and has not lost one bit of its punch. I urge you to buy this series if you have never owned it. It's timeless, hysterical, and wildly imaginative. This series was the pinnacle of my childhood.

5. Sicnevol

Sicnevol
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: First day of new semester! Yes, I'm one of those assholes that actually likes school.

Rant: Campus is a cluster fuck.

6. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Back to classes today. I haven't even sat in this classroom for five minutes and it already seems like an eternity. I can only hope this isn't like the last management class I took where we basically spent half the semester learning how to motivate your team members.

7. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Was in the shower, got an awkward amount of conditioner in my ear, so I stuck my ear under the stream of water to really wash it out, and now my ear is full of water. That'll teach me.

8. Seeker

Seeker
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Back in school again!

Rant: 8:30 classes.

9. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Rave: Block heater plug is re-attached. Rejoice!

10. Ton80

Ton80
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RAVE: Love me some Restaurant Week! Today, we kicked off at Sou'Wester with Shoat Rillette (young pig slowly cooked in fat, shredded and turned into a rich paste) with pickeled green tomatoes, roasted leg of baby lamb over white beans with a sweet-potato, jicama, pomagranate, and brussel sprout salad, and a chocolate fudge brownie sundae. On Thursday, we're off to The Palm.

11. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: She started out as a random girl that I met through a buddy and would occasionally talk to and now, after having met her well over a year ago, is now my girlfriend. I am happy... she is simply amazing and I can only say that I am lucky to have found her.

Rant: Distance. Fuck.

12. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Over the summer and fall I helped a friend of mine restore a 1988 BMW E30 M3. Found it at an estate auction, bought it for $2,500 and sunk around $10k restoring/upgrading it since the interior was in rough shape (kitten birthing den/litter box for 7-9 years?). Very rare, collectible car with a mere 46k miles on it. We had it 95% done.

It was stolen over the weekend.

It'll probably get parted out or end up in Mexico. I just hope he saved all his receipts.

Rant: The Patriots suckage was so bad it infected fans at the game. A couple I know went to the game, got in an argument, didn't get into the game until it was 14-0 and continued to fight since they were having such a shitty time. The guy got drunk and the fight escalated and they weren't on speaking terms by the time they left the game.

He called me last night freaking out. Apparently they were still fighting but that wasn't the biggest problem. The biggest problem was that he had bought her an engagement ring, brought it with him to the game, and got so angry/drunk that he threw it out the window on the way home. Somewhere on Rt 495 on the Northbound side of the highway there's a $6,500 1.6 ct diamond ring sitting in the slush and snow. What a fucking idiot.

Rave: Day 2 without coffee and I don't want to kill anyone. Thought it was going to be harder than this.

13. cargasm66

cargasm66
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RANT: I realize this is one of those "#firstworldproblems" we had a thread on awhile ago, but it really fucking annoys me when the programming on standard def channels and HD channels doesn't line up. I'll be watching something, and say to myself, "This is a great show, I'd like to watch it in HiDef." But noooo, the program I'm watching aired in HD two hours ago. Fuck you, comcast.

14. NurseNikki

NurseNikki
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

RANT: Fuck this heat. 44 c yesterday and the LOW temp overnight was 34 c. I am fucking melting. Watching footage of the blizzards in the US and looking on longingly. I even watched The Guardian and started googling jobs in Kodiak ! Fuck this heat.

RAVE: Cool change with associated storm is due to hit in a couple of hours. Bring on that spectacular Aussie lightening.

15. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant.

Melbourne weather is fucking fucked AND I have come down with fucking tonisilitis.
    Melbourne has notched its equal hottest-ever night, with a sweltering minimum matching the city's other warmest evening, recorded more than 100 years ago.
    The overnight temperature did not drop below 30.6 degrees celcius ( 87.08 ºF ) , and this dip was only reached at 8.49am this morning.

Rave.

I'm going to go home early.

16. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: FUCK I HATE WINTER! I am sick and damn tired of freezing my balls off!

RAVE: Cabin fever has set in, and attractive women are returning to the bars. Looking at the land beast who have that insulating layer of blubber was getting old.

17. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Rant: Just got news of my brother proposing to his Asian lady-love of 2 months and my best friend's plans to move in with her boyfriend of 4 months. Doesn't anybody take their time before major commitments? I feel like I'm living in a Twilight Zone. My brother is 24 and this is his first serious girlfriend. I thought I taught him better. Tool.

18. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: My Ethics in Law professor looks like a German maid (sexy kind). And she IS German. I've never been more aroused in class.

19. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: The job that I got the inside heads up on FINALLY posted online so I could apply. It was a friends job (she moved to a different office) and I let her know tonight that I applied so tomorrow she can let her old boss know and close the post.

Rave: My friends wedding was beautiful. I managed to get everyone's makeup done before their scheduled picture time and I didn't have any criers in the group to deal with.

Rant: My feet still hurt from the 4.5 inch stilettos I wore all day Saturday. And I had to do mad running around because the Maid of Honor sucked.

Rave: Ikea on the way home from GA. They sell the best straws ever.

20. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I was searching google for some stupid face book image. It's not really relevant why. But the google search term and the suggested search topics are just fantastic.

Attached Files: