Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Met a smoking hot, really cool, chick on New Years Eve. Made out with her a bit that night until her sister dragged her to go to a different bar. We've been talking/texting since and it seems that we have a lot in common. I would not mind progressing this, and my friend said it perfectly, "dude, that may be the hottest girl I've seen you with."

Rant: She lives in Milwuakee, I live in St. Paul. The logistics obviously blow ass and it's probably a waste of time to even think anything could ever happen.

Rave: Probably going to buy the Motorolla Droid phone for Verizon, today.. My friend has one, and another friend (who works for Verizon) has the Eris. I've been thoroughly impressed with Droid 2.0 and all that comes with it.

2. Frank n Beans

Frank n Beans
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave:Won two of my fantasy football leagues and was the top points in the other. Along with winning my football pick'em league I'll be up about $1000. So because the wife bitched the whole season about me watching so many games I think it's only fair I spend it on myself. Too bad the Steam sale ended Sunday or I could treat myself to some more games from way back.

Rant:Being in Florida for Christmas was pretty sweet, but coming home to -15 degree windchill is not. At least I was outta the shitty weather for over a week.

3. Politik

Politik
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: All of Ballsack's posts. What a raging, oblivious douchebag. I'm a freshman at a Big 10 University and can still safely say that most frat guys have more self-awareness than you do. At least we don't take ourselves seriously.

4. Drake

Drake
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

RAVE: Ahhh, it's been too long, idiot board. Seems I have a lot of reading to do, glad it's a slow day at work, that Xmas/NYE drunk thread looks entertaining...

RAVE: Got an Xbox 360 and MW2 for Xmas from my parents, who didn't know what to buy me, so they bought the most expensive thing on my list.

RANT: I suck at MW2...

RAVE: New year, and it's already shaping up to be a better one that last year. If Alabama wins the Nat'l Championship, I'm gonna be rolling in dough. Well, at least enough to pay off the CC's and start fresh. ROLL TIDE!

5. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RAVE: License came in the mail today! Finally! Time to find a job and do something with my life.

6. swood

swood
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Woke up this morning puking all over my duvet cover. Mad dash to the toilet while still vomiting, so there was a lovely snail trail of puke to clean up as well.

Rave: There was only puke on the duvet cover so I could go back to bed without it.

Rant: My flat is freezing and the only other blankets I had were thin High School Musical and Camp Rock blankets (they were joke presents). Not the greatest sleep I've ever had.

7. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know where else to put this, but it has to go somewhere. It's just such a badass picture.

Hemingway and Castro.

[​IMG]

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ravey Rave-Rave
    Rob Zombie. Hellbilly Deluxe 2. February 2nd. Fuck yes.

9. cadet07

cadet07
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Rant

Last day for the next year that I will be able to do whatever I want before the Army sends me on my free vacation and of course I am sick with a ear/throat thing. I can't even sallow beer or put a quality dip FUCKKKKKK

Rave

Last day and I actually took care of things like online banking, student loans, packing me up stuff that I need to do so it's nice to have that off my mind

10. Nothingdoing

Nothingdoing
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: First two members of my five person team started today.

Rant:Slightly shitting myself as I've never had my own team before and I just hope I do alright. (I think I may have slightly swamped them in alot of information today)

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Rant: My neighbors that share a community well with me forgot to leave their water running last night and the fucking well head froze up. No water for me until two in the afternoon.

They do this every fucking winter when the temperature drops. You'd think they'd learn when it gets ball shrinking cold to leave the goddamn water run since our pipes aren't insulated and we don't have heat tape.

Fucking hillbillies.

It should get interesting when the next front comes through with sub zero wind chills, 2-4" of snow and 30 mph sustained winds gusting to 45 mph. These morons down here haven't a clue how to drive on snow and ice and they're all freaking the hell out about the weather forecast. Everyone is stocking up on gas, water, and food. Jesus people, it's winter. This is what happens in winter and 2-4" of snow ain't shit.

12. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: GEORGIA TECH'S BIGGEST FUCKING GAME IN TWO DECADES!!!
    Call the special olympics, because it's time to get REEE-TAARD-DDED!!!

Rant: All of my friends are at the game, because I'm a big LOSER who has to work tomorrow.

13. manbehindthecurtain

manbehindthecurtain
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: That nagging pain in my testicle I've had for the past week? Yeah, my oncologist made me get an ultrasound for it today. The only thing worse than testicular cancer, well besides dying from it, is getting it twice.

Fuck. Me. Wish me luck.

14. Rusty_Shackleford

Rusty_Shackleford
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Rave: USA wins the World Juniors in OT against Canada, in Canada.

15. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: I used to like Luke Wilson, why do I have to see him every fucking five minuets in an AT & T commercial? Was his career going that bad? Did no one like Henry Poole was here?? I don't care that you dated a girl from whatever town or that you like Madison Wisconsin!!!!!!

It's killing me.

16. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: Women that don't initiate sex. Every chick with tits and a fucking pussy expects guys to be sexgods. When it comes around to their turn? "Oh no I don't do that." Well fuck you.

RAVE: Luckily I know where the sluts are.

17. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Three Thoughts on 'The Mighty Ducks':

1) Any pee-wee hockey coach who orders one child to purposely injure another child would face criminal charges. Kids talk under pressure. Sure, Banks probably only broke his clavicle. But you're still a sick fuck, Riley. To think, we spent all those years worrying about what you thought.

2) Any pee-wee hockey coach who referred to members of his own team as "The Oreo line" would be relieved of his duties pretty quickly. It's not endearing, Bombay. It's fucking racist.

3) Pacey's ginger mother is fucking hot. This is a fact.

18. cargasm66

cargasm66
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RAVE: I bought my first pocketknife today. I feel so manly.

RANT: All I want to do is cut things, and there's nothing around here to cut. I'm starting to eye my drywall...

19. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: I want to play with rockets. I just saw the mythbusters episode where they redo the car pancaked between two trucks. When they pancaked the car with the rocket sled was for at least the next week the single most coolest thing I've ever seen.

Rant: I'm not allowed to play with explosives because i'm a Ranga and i have no soul.

20. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Got a naughty picture from the girl and all I can say is, "WOW!".

Mega Rave: She is coming to St. Paul the weekend of the 16th. She also said the words, "I've dated a guy two hours away, never five, so this will be new."

Rave: I've had one night to play with the droid and it's awesome so far. I can't get enough of it. It will make work very difficult today.