Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: It's Friday. I love Friday. I'm off on Friday. Rave, Friday!

Rave: 200 cc's of testosterone this morning, curtesy of my endocrinologist. So much better than the daily transdermal application.

Rant: Injected into my ass, with a pretty large gauge syringe.

2. Frank n Beans

Frank n Beans
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: How would you like to spend your weekend? I didn't really have in mind going to baby classes for 3 hours tonight and another 6 hours tomorrow. So I lose a good chunk of my Friday night and I also get to miss a ton of football tomorrow. I'm not upset about going to the classes, I'm really clueless when it comes to babies, it's just that the majority of the class is stuff that won't effect me or I don't want to see. I really have no desire watching birthing videos when those are the things that made me positive I don't want to even glance below my wife's waist during labor. Also we're having twins so odds are pretty good we'll have to do the C-section so all the exercises for helping labor are moot. The only things I need to know is quickest/cleanest way to change a diaper, what to watch for and when to take the kids to the hospital. I could do all that in an hour on the internet....

At least I should score some bonus points with the wife, and with pro football starting this weekend I'll probably need them.

3. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Rave: Had my first facial today. Not THAT kind.

Rant/Rave: Weekend workshop. It's gonna be fun, and the people coming are awesome. Rant because it's exhausting, I don't have a weekend, and I have a ton of things to prepare for the week.

Rave Tres: Girls' night.

4. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant- Allergies can fuck right off along with, smelly bars, dirty people and guilt trips.
    Rave- Street Meat!

5. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Yep, I'm the asshole that ordered a pizza for delivery at 1:15 in the morning, 15 minutes before they close. Hey, they're still open, and I am drunk and hungry.

6. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Leaving for Florida in the morning to take a cruise to Honduras, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Belize. I will be shitfaced drunk before I get out of port and stay that way for the next week.

7. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Always remember" ?

How the fuck do you forget?

8. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Yesterday I sent a text to a fuck buddy that I had a particularily raucous session with last weekend. I was concerned because I suspected that I might have some, errr, ummm, internal injuries. I said "You broke my vagina". He responded immediately with "It was like that when I got there". I knew there was a reason I do him.

9. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: So I cut things off with a girl I really liked a few months ago because she was fucking a friend of mine and lying about it. Well apparently that never happened even at all, and thus from this girl's perspective I dropped off the face of the planet for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Rave: My chances with her were probably slim anyway, so in the end I probably just saved myself a lot of time and headache.

10. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Bought my little nephew a toy for his birthday. I think I had more fun than the little kids in the store playing with all the toy guns.

Rant: Went to the ATM to cash a check. Go in the bank see there is a lady at the ATM and go in the corner to wait for it. About 20 secs later the lady turns around and tells me that I am not supposed to be in there while she is using it. I just looked at her confused. So she tells me again. Now I am getting annoyed and I don't want to listen to her anymore so I start to leave and she says "Sorry, those are the rules." I sure hope she didn't hear me declare her a fucking crazy bitch loudly to the people who were sitting outside.

Did I break some rule I never heard of. I have had 3 other people behind me in the same place. I was about 7 feet from her, it was 3 p.m. , sunny and people were everywhere.

11. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

RAVE I just had an awesome early dinner with two friends followed by a bottle of Opus One wine on my back porch listening to my water-fall and talking about random current events.

RAVE Three 1980's Fuente Fuente Opus X cigars aged to perfection with smart, fun friends. Does it get any better?

Last RAVE Pro football tomorrow. There just might be a god after-all.

RANT Zero. None. Nada.

12. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Fully moved into the new place, GF set it up perfectly. This is going to be a good year (and hopefully more)

Rant: GF was somehow more tired than me even though I did all the heavy lifting, went to bed right after dinner, I am bored.

13. fishysticks

fishysticks
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: Got word today from the bank- we get to rent the house that got snatched from us due to other people being idiots for $200 less per month! In our world that's a LOT of money.

Rant: Still no idea whether we can afford to sue the rat bastard who stole our down payment and walked away. The lawyer we consulted insists it will only cost at most $3,500 (and we'd be suing for over 10k) but after reading horror stories i'm a little apprehensive. Either he's cutting us a deal (and he could be), or he's not thinking about charges to be incurred due to hold ups, etc.
    Any idea how much a civil case costs? I want our damn money back. Period. That ass hat shouldn't be able to get away with stealing it.. and he just might if we can't afford to sue.

14. cynismus

cynismus
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: college football ALL day

Rave: boozin all by my lonesome. I haven't done this in a while.

Rant: I need to pee but I don't feel like getting up.

15. PeruvianSoup

PeruvianSoup
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Got pulled over and had a DUI test administered to me last night. Thinking, "Oh shit, oh shit," I followed every one of the officer's instructions to the extreme, which meant clapping my shoes together. My fear-addled brain didn't realize that this stance was begging me to blow over at the slightest breeze, especially as my muscles seized up trying to remain stiff as stone. Said brain also did not want to change stances in the middle of the test for obvious reasons.

Rant: How could this have been any more stressful? ANOTHER cop pulled up and watched me during the test. I kept shooting glances back at the newest spectator DURING the test, which did not help me to show that I was sober. My mind kept racing with thoughts such as, "Holy fuck, 2 cops? Oh man, are there convicted child molesters with my description out here?"

Rave: I had prepared for the eventuality by only have 2 drinks at the previous place, the last of which had been 3 hours prior to the DUI test. Thank God for responsibility.

Rave: No DUI to fuck up my future career!

Rant: Still got a traffic citation.

16. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I don't want to go into the specifics because it'll just make me look like a douche, but I got a huge compliment about my guitar playing skills last night from someone who I respect as a musician. Good feeling.

17. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I got roped into taking our girls to the Jonas Bros. concert tonight. The only upside (honestly though, can there really be an upside to this?) is that the tickets are VIP access, so while the kids are sitting in the second row, the wife and I will be in the air-conditioned VIP lounge, away from the (adolescent, screaming) maddening crowd. Still, I can think of better ways to spend a Sunday night (like getting caught up on my school reading. That being a "better way" pretty much sums it up).

18. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I have Arian Foster in all three of my fantasy football teams. Never took him earlier than the 8th round.

Rant:
    I play fantasy football.

19. hamshackler

hamshackler
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Standing in the cold rain watching Virginia Tech lose to JAMES FUCKING MADISON was not as cool as it sounds.

Rave: The couches my roommate ordered a while ago finally came so I no longer have to sit on kitchen chairs while I watch TV.

20. MadDocker

MadDocker
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Dockers lost on the weekend so the season is over. Bring on the cricket.

Rave: Get my dog this week!
    This is him at 6 weeks old
    [​IMG]