Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. slothers

slothers
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave - I just exited the bathroom and there was a guy talking loudly on the phone while taking a shit. This is a rave because I wasn't the other guy taking a shit in the adjacent stall.

MMM I get to smell your ass and hear you blather about your team losing? Yes please!

2. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Fall has finally arrived in north Texas. Nice cool, crisp days and nights, finally.

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Rant: God damn it. It only took a day or so of me being a smart ass and doing all the stupid shit my brother in law wanted for it to come back and bite ME in the ass.

Since my step mother decided to continue to plunder the family trust and sell off our property I have a barn, sawmill, and garage full of tools I need to find somewhere to store. More then that, I have a bunch of lumber that I sawed up that I've been storing down in the barn that I need to move down to the small piece of property that I wisely kept in my name only.

Not a problem.

Except that my brother in law thought it was a smart idea to move the forks for my tractor down into the barn for storage instead of leaving them where I left them so I could easily hook up to them after dropping the bucket. Now I'm going to have to hire someone to help me do what I should've been able to do myself.

Rave: It pissed me off so bad I hooked a chain to the tractor and ripped the fucking barn door off and deposited it about 100' away in a tree. It's about 14'x16' and I figure they'll have to hire at least 3 guys and a tractor to get it back up. (Why hire a tractor? Because when they go to replace the door my tractor will be "Broke".) I also ran back and forth in the mud hole my brother in law created in the road until my tractor could barely get through it. No one is getting down to the back forty now. They should consider themselves lucky this is all I've done.

Try to steal my property? Fuck you. It won't take much more and I'll torch the entire 77 acres and have a huge marshmallow roast.

Rant: I still need to move a shit load of lumber and figure out what the hell I'm going to do with all my tools.

FML.

4. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: 13 days till my vacation in the BVIs. I haven't had a legit non-group/couples vacation in a long time and I'm really looking forward to it.

Rant: Been keeping an eye on the weather down there and they're getting lots of rain. The temperature is still beautiful mid-80s to low-90s but I've already done a week in the Caribbean when it rained all day every day. It sucked. Fingers firmly crossed.

5. Nothingdoing

Nothingdoing
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Jesus Christ setting up an apartment from scratch is expensive. I guess I'm going have to sell myself to get everything I need damit.

Rave: I should have an apartment very soon because it sounds like they are going accept my offer.

Rave: 3 months ago, I sold everything I had to move to London. I now have a great job, soon a great apartment, and I'm happier than I was when I lived in New Zealand. It really feels great to know that I've managed to do well from making such a big move. Especially when half my friends back in New Zealand still live in their parents homes.

6. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Getting presale tickets to U2. 250$ each. I'm so excited.

Rave: I have a new girlfriend now. So that's cool. We're gonna take it nice and easy for now.

So yeah. Good day.

7. swood

swood
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Fuck my irregular sleep schedule. I'm really freaking tired of not being able to sleep til 5am and not waking up til past 1pm. All my lectures are done by 1pm.

8. MisterMiracle

MisterMiracle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Walked past the theater that's showing Twilight and already the crazies are out. Personally I have a problem with pre-teen girls who are in love with 100 year old men who stare at them while they sleep, but that's me. However, after walking by the Twilight fans and realizing who their real fans are, I have but one thought: If you are seeking to be bitten by Edward Cullen, you had better dress up as a pillow.

9. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: What a shitty day today. It is only by the grace of God I haven't been hit by a meteor.

We've been having rain and shitload of wind up in the Pacific Northwest recently. Naturally, I planned for my alarm clock to go off at 5 AM like it normally would. It didn't. I woke at 8:30 this morning wondering if I still had a job. I called in and thankfully they were cool with it. I just got this job and I probably would have started doing shots of bleach if I lost it. My penalty was buying everybody in the office lunch. I was fine with this as there were only four of us. Of course the phones go dead as soon as I arrive. They were ringing off the hook before I got in. I spent the next six hours drooling on myself in boredom.

As soon as the little hand hit the five, I sprinted out to my car in the vain hope that traffic won't be as bad as normal. I sat down in my black cloth seat and realized it was absolutely soaked. The fucking roof on my vehicle sprung a leak. I sat on my jacket for a drive that went from the usual hour to two. After I got home, I went inside to get a roll of duct tape to fix the hole. As I'm halfway down the sidewalk to my car, I realized I don't have the keys to my car. Or my apartment. My apartment door was locked. I went to a neighbor's house and she was nice enough to let me use her phone to call a locksmith. While I waited the hour for him to show up, she did pretty much everything try to blow me in her living room. Great, right? No, she had two kids with the gut to prove it. Oh, and her husband is away in Iraq.

The locksmith arrived and he looks like he's just jumped the border. The fact that he was able to speak English at all was a blessing I suppose. I watched him attack the door frame with the claw end of a hammer before he gave up and drilled a hole in my lock. After receiving assurances from the locksmith company that they take credit cards, El Locksmith-O tells me that they only take cash or check. I haven't written out a check since high school, so naturally, I don't have any. I drove to one ATM only for it to stiff me $20 and run out of bills. Luckily, the second ATM had money and he went on his way, probably to buy some meth. At this point, I was so mentally exhausted I didn't even care.

I'm now sitting in bed with a glass of Jack Daniels with a handful of ice. I have a Marlboro 27 clenched in my hand and a cloud of smoke around my head. I am ignoring the ashtray spill on my bed.

Fuck today.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Rave
    I'm happy with the board so far, but more noise needs to be made. We've shed all of the egos and have a clean slate to work with, so let's be the most depraved, funny motherfuckers on the interet. Who knows... with a little work maybe a RASPBERRY heir/douchebag will sue us!

Rant
    I can't help but notice people typing things like "LOL" and "BFF" on this website. This place is for people that actually think and have proper grammar ONLY, assholes. Don't do that. Ever. I'll kill your whole fucking family, change your pre-set radio stations, burn down your goddamn house and call you funny names.

11. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: One of my best girlfriends kidnapped me after class last night for "one drink". Yeah right, one. Six Shocktops later and I'm playing wingman for her. Except the guy thought we were a package deal. No bueno!

Rant: My guts hate me. My liver is on strike.

Rave: My writing prof asked to submit a paper of mine to some journal. Cool.

12. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave- The BF got a hair cut.

Rant- He has a nicer hair cut them me right now.

13. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck Memphis and its 9.25% sales tax. Fuck it square in the ass.

14. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Fuck Memphis period.

I live 50 miles south of that shit hole and in the past 5 years I've been there maybe 4 times (Other then trips to the airport). I got robbed at gun point while filling up my truck once. The sad thing is I out gunned the fucker that robbed me. I had a .357 Rossi under my seat and my brother in law with me had a loaded .45. The crackhead that stuck a gun to me had a .38. I was pissed but decided shooting at a dude that was running away in a city was not worth the headache of dealing with a police report and explaining why we were carrying loaded weapons in the first place.

The sad thing is that I was born in Memphis and would love to explore the city, it's just not safe to do so. Fuck that place.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

RANT: Absolutely shit day at work yesterday. Harsh deadlines by end of week, and some people are being beyond stupid, and are flaking out big time on some of their deliverables. Nothing pisses me off more than trying to keep tabs on where devs are at on stuff, only to be told 2 days before a monster deadline that the "1 more day" is really more like "uhmmm... 1.5 weeks".

I'd understand if they were having problems, etc. Hell, we ALL have issues and need a hand sometimes, but their fucking egos needed them to look like rock stars in the daily update sessions. It wasn't until we pushed to see the code that the truth came out.

Some people's employment status is going to change after this week. As it is, they've already pretty well ostracized themselves from the group.

RANT: Fuck me for not finding the time to go and look at their shit sooner. I should have, but just didn't have the time.

RAVE: There are 3 guys on my team who have stepped up big time to help un-fuck us, and have a plan, and are hitting the ground running. Above and beyond. They don't know it yet, but if they pull this off, bonuses have already been allocated for them.

It'll be a bitch for the next couple of days, but it looks like we might not be screwed after all.

16. cdite

cdite
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT:Spent all of yesterday in jail due to a unpaid traffic ticket that I could have sworn I paid, apparently I didn't.

17. Uno

Uno
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: I have a year old, fairly good computer. Yet for some reason, Left4Dead 2 is unplayable on it, it lags so badly. I wish I knew more about computer so I could try and fix it other than turn down the resolution.

God forbid I be able to install and play it without having to spend an hour figuring out the settings on the internet.

18. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Enough with the shortening of full phrases to letters. FML. SMH. MLIA. Enough. Type the full fucking words. Or else I'll just have to RYSWAGSUYCMMMBMICISNMIMDNCBGIDUFEYWCDCHTTLAHOAVAUA.

Rape Your Soul With A Garden Spade Until You Cry 'Mommy Mommy Mommy' But Mommy Isn't Coming, Is She? No, Mommy Is Most Definitely Not Coming Because God Is Dead. Use Fucking English, You Worthless Cosmic Dingleberry Clinging Hopelessly To The Last Anal Hair Of A Vast And Uncaring Abyss.

I've had a weird day.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Rant

The RMMB board is dead. It's gone, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let it go already. If Tucker Max gave a shit about the thousands and thousands of loyal members that were a part of it, he would have kept it going, but he doesn't care. Therefore, fuck him and his fractured ego.

This is the Idiot Board now. RMMB never existed, and its loyal posters have their own monster to mould now. Deal with it or fuck off.

SG EDIT: And remember the rules to the R&R thread, NO REPLIES. If anyone does in response to this I will pimpslap them. That's right I'm a P.I.M.P.

20. p00g0blin

p00g0blin
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Thoroughly enjoyed laughing at the 'bro' at the gym today, when about 3/4 mile into his treadmill sesh, running obnoxiously around 10mph proceeded to throw 6 or 7 jabs and a few hooks... looked around to see if anybody witnessed his fuckin sweet ass combo, then turned down the speed severely for the remainder of his run. Not to mention the fact this text-book fuckbag was sporting, to no surprise, Tapout shorts. Could hardly contain myself.

Rant: Really wish the wannabe hardasses would consume their brotein and pull Rocky Balboa's elsewhere.

Edit: Rave: I would spend good money on a wireless universal remote to control all the treadmills at the gym. I'd go a lot more often.