Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I'm weith Pimptress on the long weekend comment. Mine started Thursday at lunch and there is still a copious amount to be drunk.

2. Assur

Assur
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I too have a wedding to go to this weekend, but I suspect that there will be alot of standing around in 100 degree heat, talking to people from a past best left forgotten, and lots and lots of drinking. What could possibly go wrong?

Rave: At work I came across Bernarr Macfadden.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernarr_Macfadden" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernarr_Macfadden</a>

I really hope that there is a woman named Brawrr Macfadden out there.

3. Arms Akimbo

Arms Akimbo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: DC Cupcakes is so damn scripted it hurts. I am literally getting angry over just how bad this is.

Rant: People who think shows like this are real. If you were "confused" by the end of the Hills, you're a tremendous idiot.*

Rave: The brownies I'm baking will be out of the oven in 5 minutes.

*No, I didn't watch it. Someone told me what it was and I had to explain what it meant and "break the bad news" to her.

4. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Vicodin

5. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: Had an awesome day that started out with morning sex in our quiet empty house because my son slept over at grandmas, then we picked him up and went to Wet N' Wild. Five hours of sun and water rides topped off with ice cream for dinner.

RAVE: There were firm young tits EVERYWHERE.

RANT: There were also a lot of really fat disgusting prehistoric beasts in bikinis. Seriously, cover that shit up.

6. fishysticks

fishysticks
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: It's Friday! No more pants shitting or food spitting to deal with alone!

Rave: the little one is doing MUCH better. Gained 10 ounces in one week.. probably from not shitting but i'll take what I can get. He ate a full stage 2 puree, lunch meat, bread, water and some puffs and other random baby crap in one sitting.

Rant: I'm ridiculously drunk. Surprised I can type this coherently

Rave: having friends over tomorrow for dinner. Friends who don't hate babies (like most of my friends do). Should be fun, considering the husband and I haven't been OUT since Jan of 08

7. BakedBean

BakedBean
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Got my ticket to Italy last night, and in a few months I'll finally spend my first night out of the US in 8 years. Price was a little salty but it didn't break my bank.

Rave: I'll be gone from October 1-11. With a little creative scheduling at the end of September and Columbus Day on the 11th I'll get an 11-day vacation and only use five paid days off.

Rant: The food festival in Bologna, arguably one of the food capitals of the world, ends the day before I get there. However...

Rave: The Ducati/Ferrari expo will be in town the whole time.

8. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I fucking HATE venues that completely fuck up on throwing a great bash.

I'm up at the New England Forest Rally and there's about 2k people from out of town here plus another 700-800 or so townies that came out to watch the days events. The racing wraps up at around 8PM and the drivers/teams make their way back to the ski resort that's serving as the central staging area.

There are a bunch of bars on the mountain but understandably most are closed as it isn't ski season. However one normally great bar/restaurant is open but you'd never fucking know.

At 9:30PM my buddy and I walk into the downstairs bar and there is one older couple sitting at the bar. It's hot as fuck in the bar and only half the lights are on. None of the outside lights are on and the second floor is completely blacked out. There are literally a thousand people outside milling about looking for something to do/someplace to go but this fucking place which is the only place open does a completely shit effort job of not only promoting themselves but even letting fucking people know they're open.

I talked to the bartender as we were leaving for greener pastures 20 miles away and asked how much they'd rent the facility to me for for this weekend next year. $5k.

Done.

I'm doing it right too. Signage, hot girls walking around showing underboob and handing out flyers, a sick buffet for cheap money and a band. I'll burn that mother down on Friday & Saturday night and stick at least $10k in my pocket for the effort. Some times you just need to do shit yourself to make sure it's done right.

9. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: Can I really only attract crazy women? Do I have an undetectable strain of syphilis that causes dementia in anything I stick my dick into?
    RANT: Sitting at home, alone, sipping a beer and enjoying some music... I STILL can invoke the vaginal wraith. Without doing a damn thing

10. mekka

mekka
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Just got woken up by my phone beeping incessantly with a voicemail. My dad was admitted to the hospital late last night with chest pains, and...that's all I know. I don't know what hospital, how he is, where the rest of my family is, or anything of the sort. All I can do is sit here cycling through phone numbers and wait until someone actually decides to think "Hey, maybe his oldest son got the message and wants to fucking know what's fucking happening!"

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Rant

My daughter has been up since 1:30 am, and so have I because of her wonderful descision. Do they make NyQuill for babies yet?

12. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: Kind of learned how to play craps, so my roommate and I went to Biloxi for the night...

RAVE: Playing at the same spot on a craps table that is winning for a solid 3 hours.

RAVE: Being up $400 from said craps table and a few good blackjack hands.

13. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT!!!!!!!!!! So I guess my friend was riding his motorcycle last night when some drunk asshole ran into him. He went into surgery and they had to amputate 2 toes and put a steel rod in his leg. He just posted that if he doest recover in 5 weeks they might have to amputate his foot.

14. mekka

mekka
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

All's good. He's home and resting now. Whew.

15. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: I don't know if this has made the headlines anywhere else in the world, but this has been big news over here in the UK.

Basically, a guy named Raoul Moat got himself sent to prison for assaulting a kid (I'm sketchy on the details-I think it was violent as opposed to sexual). Whilst in prison, his girlfriend tells him it's over, and that she's dating a cop. Raoul doesn't like cops. Raoul REALLY doesn't like cops. On his release, he goes to her house and shoots her with a shotgun (she lives). He then knocks the boyfriend to the ground, and shoots him in the head (he dies). A manhunt then gets underway, during which he manages to sneak up on a cop in his patrol car and shoot him (cop lives, but is blinded for life). Oh-it turns out that the girlfriend was lying about her new boyfriends proffession-he's not a cop, but a karate instructor. Long story short, after (I think) six days on the run, he's cornered, and spends several hours surrounded by armed police while he holds a shotgun to his own head, which he eventually blows off.

That's fucked up enough on it's own, but that's not the focus of this particular rant. The focus is that there are Facebook pages set up celebrating how much of a 'ledgend' (sic) Raoul Moat is. A bunch of chavvy fuck wits who think it's cool that some pathetic loser went batshit mental and destroyed a load of lives. A bunch of pathetic cunts who idolise this freak because he wanted to kill policemen, because "all coppas is cunts, innit?".

Fuck me.

16. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: Gin and being a gin drunk.

RANT: Nursing a gin hangover.

17. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Teenagers.

18. ROC711

ROC711
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rant: Chicken!!!

Ok so my friends and I have come up with this theory. It kind of started more as a defense to statutory rape which would never work. Here it is.

Girls seem so much older looking now. They seem to be developing at a much earlier, and at a fast pace. I blame the Chicken!!! It is the fault of the chicken that these young girls can pass for an older age. Because of the chicken the rest of us guys have to be constantly on guard for these early developing girls that are trying to get us in trouble.

Here is why the chicken is to blame. Chicken is widely available at restaurants at home and fast food establishments. We consume so much chicken that there are lots of farms dedicated to producing this chicken at an alarming rate. Not only do these farms produce chicken quickly they attempt to produce this chicken so it is the most marketable. The most marketable chicken is the ones with the larges breast meat. Farmers are injecting chicken with hormones that make there chickens develop in this area quickly.

These girls are ingesting these hormone filled chicken during adolescences during a time when there body is developing. These same growth hormones that are designed to target certain areas are now in the bodies of these girls and still doing there job. This is why the chicken is to blame. This same theory works with turkey, but I think chicken is consumed at such a larger rate.

Rave: Chicken

19. Saint

Saint
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: you made me think of this

#4999 Saint, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  20. M4A1

M4A1
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Went to the job interview yesterday. A friend of mine recommended me. What was supposed to be an hour and a half, turned into almost 3 hrs. Should know more this week. This job is almost all upside, and very little down. The worst part would be the move from Cincy to LA, and the fact that I'll have to break my lease. I can afford both.

Rave: In-N-Out. Just enjoying LA in general. Lots of nice little brown girls for me to look at.