Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: UPS guy came by to deliver my repaired xbox today, but it required a signature and no one was home, so I have to wait till Monday for them to deliver it again. Fuck.

2. Arms Akimbo

Arms Akimbo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave - i got a new phone. HTC Evo. Pretty awesome. Will probably review it in the cell phone thread after I mess around with it some more.

3. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: 15 year old single malt scotch whisky. Aged in French wine oak casks. That is all.

4. carnac

carnac
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rave: You can have all the single malt you like, in the south we'll take a quality bourbon any day. BTW, bourbon is specific, screw crown, screw sour mash, im talking bourbon county Kentucky whiskey, there is no substitute.

5. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: I had sex tonight. No big deal, right? Except my cock has been hard for this girl for like three weeks. She has a huge ass, which I love. She's also the hottest I've ever been with and cool as shit. I'm thinking id like to date her. But hooking up in the backseat of my car was enough for tonight. Here's to hoping for new beginnings.

6. fishysticks

fishysticks
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: I got a bunch of free shit in the mail to try out and get paid for. Even if it makes me break out in hives since I have sensitive skin.. or turn green from eating it- it's still money in my pocket.

Rant: Yep, baby problems again. The little one is once again having issues eating. I'm sure the medication for delayed gastric emptying was/is the problem.. but the medication may be wearing off.. which is not good considering the only other options for medication could have SERIOUS and possibly permanent side effects.

Rant: even with the improvement, he still isn't gaining weight. He's dropped to the 15th% from the 25th. It's not looking good. I don't know what to do anymore. As tired as you are of reading my constant bitching, i'm even more tired of doing it. There's only so much one person can take before snapping and I feel as though i'm at that point.

7. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: CEO and marketing head of the company approached me today and asked me if I wanted to start doing some sales/recruitment. I'll keep my tasks with respect to managing events and will now be working during what would have been my days off.

RANT: What the fuck did I sign up for? First I'm a marketing intern and I'm in charge of sales at farmer's markets and events and shit and I'd be working about 30 hours a week and now, I'll be adding sales on top of that. Shit tons of phone calls and emails daily and all of this additional shit. Oh, yeah, I basically have to learn how to be a legit salesman now. Working 4 days a week turned into working 7 days a week.

RAVE
    : This is one helluva job. Yes, I am dedicating a whole lot of time and energy to it, but I honestly couldn't ask for a better employer. It's a perfect match for me, and a big fucking deal to me as well.

RANT: Goodbye social life.

RAVE: Helllloooooooo money!

8. Evildreams

Evildreams
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Finished exams, summer starts today.

Rave: Thanks to the the 'Entourage' thread I decided to give the show a chance.

Rant: I watched six seasons in less than a week, I don't have much self control.

Rave or Rant (not sure): Last night I was talking to this hot girl I know from university (she has great tits), maybe I've spoken to her half a dozen times and she is talking about how people usually have a wrong impression about her etc etc, and she asks me "What did you think of me when you first saw me?" I was drunk so I couldn't came up with a lie, so I told her the truth "I wanted to bang you."

Another Rave or Rant: She thought I was joking.

9. eric

eric
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave Needed a towel last night.

Rave My view this morning.

Attached Files:

10. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Got laid last night
    Rant: She's fat
    Ranter: Seriously, like, LARGE
    Rave: No shame baby

Rave: Fuck England, Lets do this boys.

11. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Rant: Maker's and sangria. Not a good combination.

Rave: Soccer guys. I think I have a new favorite sport to watch!

12. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: Fuck off England...you and you faggy ass coach. I will cherish this draw.

13. Seeker

Seeker
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: 2 month trip to Costa Rica only lasted one week. Driving down to Virginia tomorrow to bury my grandparents.

14. McDermott

McDermott
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: Back in Canada for 2 weeks. Wish I could stay longer but class starts so fucking soon and I can't afford to skip any of it really. Had the biggest smile on my face walking through customs after a 20 hour trip.

Rant: I fucked up my exams big time. After the first test I was top 5% of my class. I might have even failed these finals so God knows where I am now. I was sick as a dog but couldn't defer the exams because of my trip back home.

Rave: I am loving medicine so far. No doubt in my mind this is what I should be doing.

15. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: I dusted off my high school diploma just a minute ago. Glancing at it, I noticed that it has the wrong graduation date. Are you kidding me? That's hilariously sad.

16. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: The Eagles live were amazing. I've been to very few shows where I completely forget where I am because I'm totally absorbed in the music. Didn't even notice the pouring rain.

Rave: Our entire section turned into one big wet t-shirt contest. Ridiculous. Some extremely cute shirtless girl started making out with me after I passed her a joint.

Rant: Some of the women should have left their jackets on.

Rant: Unpacking the Winnebago full of hastily packed wet gear, dirty pans, cutlery, etc. Yuck. That might have to wait till later today.

17. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Caught up on NCIS in the last month or so. All 7 seasons of it.

Rant: i've spent approximately 121 hours in the last month on a tv show. I wish I had this much dedication to other shit in my life.

18. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE Two hot firemen started up a conversation with me at the grocery store and invited me to a firefighter barbeque they were going to.

RANT Marriage, vows, committment, etc.

19. Tope

Tope
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: Was asked to play drums for my friends band a few weeks ago. Everything is going well. Just a temporary for them though until they can find someone with some damn foot work. Not really my style, but practice is practice.

Rave: The band I play bass in will be recording by the end of August. I'm excited about this. The guitarist has written some great songs and we're all going to be working together on the new batch of music once we get in the studio.

Rave: Just got asked to perform guitar duties for some other friends of mine. They aren't looking to do anything serious, just want to jam out starting this Monday.

Rant: This could end up being a little too much. But I really love it.

20. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Basketball related irritation:
    RANT:What the fuck did I say about Ron Artest. He has to be the worst fucking player acquired in trade this season. The. Fucking. Worst. Blows 3 free throws that would have changed the outcome of the game besides a blown OPEN fucking 3 pointer earlier in the 4th period. When, not if but when the Lakers lose this series this ass hat needs to retire and apologize to all of Los Angeles by going door to door and offering to be allowed to be sodomized by anyone in possession of a cock above 7 inches or who happens to have a broke off broom handle. Fuck Ron Artest.