Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE Based on positive feedback, I guess I will go to see Pearl Jam tonight. I have been itching for live music

RANT Poor planning on my part means I will either have shitty seats or will have to pay out of my ass for good seats.

RAVE Tool is coming here too next month. And on a Friday night even. Guess all of my obsessing over 90's rock this weekend had a purpose.

2. Slambrarian

Slambrarian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I have a new baby! And I think he's plotting something against me! (born 4/26: happy, healthy and awesome!)

Attached Files:

3. bebop007

bebop007
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

MEGA RAVE It's official. Seeing Rush in Vegas. It'll be a short trip, but a real fun one. Going with my old man and we'll be hitting up the Beatles "Love" show as well, plus probably doing the usual gambling and hitting up strip clubs as well.

Prog rock, titties and gambling. God bless America.

4. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't know where else to put this: Yesterday at my work, some good looking older woman came up to me and said, "Do you know where I can find some cock?" I was like "Umm...what?" "My bathroom seal is coming off and I don't want it to leak so I need a caulking kit." "Oh....aisle 8."

5. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I'm covered in SPERM!

Like an idiot I left the windows down and the sunroof open on my car this morning. When I went out for lunch I leapt into the car without a second thought and only as I was on my way out of the parking lot did I notice the thick coating of yellow-green pollen covering the entire interior of my car.

Of course I'm wearing a summer weight black wool suit today too and therefore look like a giant fucking bumblebee.

Tree sperm - 1, Fawkes - 0

6. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RAVE: Got the internship.

7. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Hit a home fucking run in a presentation today. There's one less class to worry about.

Rant: I still have two exams and a paper due in the next two days. I swear professors are contributing to the binge drinking rates here.

Rant: Searching for a summer job has not led to any sort of fruition. Yet.

8. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: My buddy got mugged on Sat in Corpus Christi. 4 mexicans beat the shit out of him breaking his nose in two places and fracturing his eye sockets...16 stitches later and he's doing alright.
    What the fuck is it with fucking gangs that they have to be all tough shit and jump random people? They didn't even take his money or wallet or anything. Is it some kind of game or something? Is it the 'see how many illegals it takes to bring down a Marine' game? I for one am happy as a fat kid in a candy store that AZ passed their law. Fuck, I hope he gets vengeance. When I get out, I'm gonna join the border patrol or some kind of law enforcement so I can firebomb some of their territories or hoods or whatever they call em.

Rave: Get to get out of here in a few days, driving home to TX then flying to MI for sis's college grad. Should be a fun time.\

Rant: It's been raining all day. This blows.

9. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RAVE: Watched Obama at Michigan Stadium this weekend, speaking to the graduates. He was excellent

RANT: Saying goodbye to many close friends. And girls that I should have smashed.

RAVE: EMPLOYED! The interview said I have a "presence" about me and offered a higher paying job than what I was supposed to get. Absolutely awesome.

10. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: Philalawyer's rant about social media at the end of this weeks radio show. Somebody needs to invent a word that can accurately describe how wonderfully spectacular his rants are.

11. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Had a tire blow out and almost ran head on into a concrete barrier.

Rave: Managed to mostly avoid said concrete barrier. I brushed up against it. A few scratches on the car but I think that's it. It could have been a lot worse.

12. cynismus

cynismus
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: Group papers where 3 of the 4 other members of the group have a very difficult time with the English language. And formatting. And footnotes. And making sense.

13. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Fuck school seriously.

All of it's busywork that doesn't amount to shit. Oh, I need to create title pages for one page assignments. Oh, I need to create a reference page for reviewing an article that you selected and didn't give us all of the relevant publishing information to begin with.

I'm essentially having to worry about TPS reports and their god damn cover sheets.

Rant: Fuck me for not doing all this shit throughout the semester. All of this piddly bullshit work wouldn't piss me off if I did it in a reasonable manner.

14. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: Fuck you very much TiB for having me type out an entire rant/rave to this thread only to lose it all when hitting reply and getting a login prompt screen. Seriously. How am I supposed to remember my drunken ranting tomorrow morning when I am either severely hungover or hating my life due to that last GM shot? Did you really expect me to just remember my birthday weekend on my own? Shame on you!!!

RANT/RAVE: I remember that my f-buddy said the L-word to me this weekend. Although I've "known" a long long time that this was the case, it still brought a rush of feeling and emotion that I don't want to know that I have nor do I want to deal with.

RAVE:
    Relief of eight years of pent up feelings/emotional charge = best. birthday sex. ever! Holy shit! Really? Chirpy happy and relaaaaaaaxed.

Also, drunk. Yay! (Tuesday morning? Boooooo!)

15. falconjets

falconjets
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave:
    This video is amazing.

edit: Per rep, it has been brought to my attention that this is not actually a Nike commercial but a Versus one. But, the one thing that I do know this commercial is, is fucking sweet.

#3735 falconjets, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  16. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: Fuck you you psycho, bible thumping, twisted bitch!!
    Kinda long and ranty:
    How about you let your 20 year old daughter live her own fucking life and stop fucking controlling every goddamn aspect like you're some kind of puppeteer sent from heaven. You make me fucking sick when I hear about you flipping your shit and screaming at your own daughter for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever the day after you tell her how much you love her and praising her for what she's done. You are a fucking cunt and I will forever hate you. She's 20 years old, she shouldn't have a fucking curfew anymore...11pm? Fucking really? 12 on the weekends? You have got to be shitting me...She's not a goddamn teenager anymore you bitch, for god's sake, she'll be 21 in a few months. She needs to be able to live her own fucking life and experience mistakes and regret, right and wrong, good and bad. How about you worry about her younger sister who's the raging alcoholic instead of her who has done absolutely nothing to provoke you're insane, quite possibly clinically psychotic, hatred toward your own fucking daughter. Fuck you forever.

17. Pink Candy

Pink Candy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: My first love, whom I haven't seen in 10 years, contacted me on Facebook.

RANT: He looks better than he did 10 years ago. Still athletic, toned, gorgeous ice blue eyes, dark hair...sigh. There are times marriage can be a bitch...and this is one of them.

RAVE: He's still kind of a prick. There are times marriage can be a blessing...and this is one of them.

18. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: The stupid bitch in accounting who is hacking up a lung ever since she got to work this morning. Why couldn't she take another sick day?? "I think it's my allergies because it's all in my chest." No, you dumb whore, it's because you're a smoker!!!! Wow. The stupidity of people continues to amaze me. She's literally clearing her throat and coughing every minute. Why does she think the people around her want to hear this shit?? Ohh wait, she's obviously NOT thinking. I think I'm gonna start launching cough drops at her face.

19. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Where the fuck did this weather come from? I have a 20 minute walk in the morning and by the time I got to work, there was a pile of snow/ice on top of my head and backpack. It's snowing wet snow and it's coming down so hard you could put your hand in the air and it'll make a snowball for you. I'm really cold and really wet now.

Oh. I'm hungover as well.

Rant: My one roommate is being a moody bitch; well more than usual. He's got the worst woman issues out of anyone I've ever met. He is incapable of finding a woman who is perfect enough for his ridiculously high standards, he then takes out his frustration on my other roommate and I, who don't have retarded standards and we actually manage to find women here and there who are out of our league and it's bothering him. He broke his ankle two months ago, refused to actually believe that it was broken and therefore, decided it was a good idea to play sports still. It's still fucked up; worse almost; he's now unable to walk very well and likely needs surgery on it - guess who he takes that frustration out on? Yeah, me.

Fuck that guy, I love him like family but fuck that guy.

20. bigtom0404

bigtom0404
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RAVE: I just finished college!