Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    RANT: Wine SUCKS. I don't know why my parents keep this shit. It's not even fit for puking up. WHY DO THEY DRINK THIS? Do they secretly attend Chinese Water Torture meetings? Or updates on that Iraqi feet-beating stuff?

I already hate myself for drinking it.

RAVE: Sinks are fantastic for getting rid of said wine.

RANT: I think I have lost my ability to drink in any kind of volume like the old days. Fuck.

RANT: Fuck wine. Again.

2. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I get to take two classes this term with a professor I really like. I am sure he thinks I'm a total creep for staring at him so raptly in two different lectures, but I'm in total awe how he can make a lecture on politics and philosophy sound like hearing stories at your grandfather's knee.

Rant: This annoying Persian guy who is relentlessly pursuing me is in one of those lectures. I wish Persian guys wouldn't think just because I'm Persian that I'm a total princess just dying to fall head over heels for them.

3. Dead Parrot

Dead Parrot
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rave: I get to go to a Towson vs Delaware Lacrosse double header today. Watching my Tigers beat the shit out of Delaware twice will be good for me.

Rant: Because of this double header I won't be able to go to the Salisbury vs Stevenson game. This game is a #1 vs #2 matchup in Division 3, and will probably be the game of the year on any level of lacrosse.

4. Virty

Virty
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

RAVE: I'm feeling very awesome this morning. Maybe a little too honest, whatever. Two days off, fist pumps all around! I get to spend the next two days with my cat, and all of the amazing little treats I picked up in the past couple of days. Hooray!

RAVE: Pandora, fuck yeah. Seriously I'm still ravin about it. I have not been let down by this service in nearly a month. That is saying something.

5. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: 21 BITCHES! NO MORE ASKING PEOPLE TO BUY MY WHISKEY!!!
    Anyone have an idea for a super awesome booze to buy for my birthday? I'm thinking Bookers or Bakers (Bourbons, I don't drink Scotch)

6. Seeker

Seeker
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Golf carts go great with blunts.

7. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: Verison Wireless can suck a dead horse's dick.

8. thevoice

thevoice
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave:

Had a great time at last night's pub crawl. The birthday girl was having fun. My Stanley Cup was a huge hit at the part and stayed relatively in-tact, and I got hammered. My friend brought a portable breathalyzer and at the end of the night i blew a .28. Yikes. The drink of choice for the evening was beer, but I also did countless shots of Jager. Aside from a modest headache this morning, I am unscathed.

Rant:

I definitely spent 150 bucks last night on booze and food. I miss the days when i could get drunk for 20 bucks.

Rave:

Today is off to a good start. We woke up at 10, had smoothies for breakfast and I watched Tombstone on Peachtree TV! Tombstone is easily in my Top-Five, and I was elated when it came on.

Rave:

Because i spent a shit-ton of money last night, the girlfriend is paying for supper tonight. We're getting pizza from my favourite place (Panago) and it looks as if tonight is going to consist of smoking cigars, shooting pool and watching Hockey Night in Canada.

Best Rave of them all:

The Blue Jays have signed Adam Lind to a long-term extension. Over the years, the Jays have made some real bonehead moves, but this is one I fully support. Don't get me wrong, they are going to take their bumps and have a bad year, but I like where the team seems to be heading.

9. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I was walking down Kalakaua Avenue today on the way to the Post Office basking in a beautiful Hawaiian day when I came to the realization that I actually had a feeling of general well-being going on. Thinking back now, it's been at least three weeks since I've had any severe bouts of depression or anxiety. Which marks the longest stretch of non-medicated happiness I've experienced in easily two years. Perhaps I'm finally beating this dreaded beast, the au naturel way. It's not like my life has suddenly gotten easier or I've fallen in love or any other extraneous things are going on, leading me to believe that I may be better for real. YAHOO.

Rant: It's since started raining. Oh well, I'm locked in the library all day anyways.

10. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Work tomorrow.
    Even Rantier: At 445am.

11. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

MotherfuckingRAVE: DUKE is in the National Title game. Bring on the Bulldogs!!

12. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

MOTHERFUCKING RANT: Duke is in the National Championship game, lets go Bulldogs.

13. fishysticks

fishysticks
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: Baby P doesn't have Cystic Fibrosis!

RANT: if he doesn't improve with a higher dosage of reflux meds (even though I argued that his issue is DEFINITELY NOT reflux related) then he will have to have a bronchioscope done. That means him being put under anesthesia at 6 months old and having a camera shoved down his throat to make sure there are no deformities in this throat or lungs causing a blockage.
    Seriously, we can't win at this point.

14. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Sex is always a rave.
    Rave: Website going strong.

Rave: Youtube

Rant: It's the first weekend of amazing weather in Montreal, I went out and got ripped last night but I'm not going out tonight and I feel bitter about that.

#3194 Supertramp, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  15. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: I'm back, I think I'll start posting again. I've missed you guys just a little bit during my self-imposed exile, though I've been checking the boobie and booty threads relatively often to make sure I don't get too behind (get it? Behind like a butt?)

16. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RANT / RAVE / ? :

[​IMG]

Ladies. Ladies only. This is the chin strap beard.

The question is very fucking simple. SEXY or NOT SEXY?

This question is driving me crazy. Trying to decide whether or not to take the leap.

RAVE: Toronto was beautiful!!!

RANT: Back to Michigan tomorrow though...

17. Virty

Virty
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

RAVE: Great night out at the bars!

RANT: Seriously, I did just wake up in my car. I had a good night, but why? Why, am when I am honest about my lifestyle, people want to come down on me? I realize, a sociopath is not the best friend to have. But a friendly sociopath that knows of his issues?

Much easier to deal with than the one that doesn't understand what is going on with his/her life.

At the same time though, what is the difference between me and one that isn't in therapy?

Control....

Hooray!

RANT?: Just on a side note, everyone just wants to disregard me as some idiot loser on the internet, who just wants to talk about how awesome I am. I believe Dr. Rob could post a great psychological study on how invisible we are. Seriously, psychopaths are very real. We exist on so many levels. The more you forget about us, the more we can and will control your life.

18. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I have never been so happy in my life. Singledom is fucking great. My apartment is clean, no more cleaning up after an adult child. My finances are in order as an idiot cokehead is no longer fucking shit up. I'm going back to school, I'm running again and my kids are excellent.

Double Rave: A special friend...For a while I was thinking of going back to women, but I guess not all men are fucking tedious. Hooray!!

Rave: Tix to see Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch and Hatebreed in July!!!! I'll be in the pit.

Extra Rave: My book is coming along great, I can finally revel in words and it is like writing in my blood. Publisher is kissing my ass....

19. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Friend went in a wet t comp tonight and as i suspected, yes the tits were fucking awesome. What a great day.

20. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I got my haircut yesterday. Now I apparently look like Michael Cera according to 2 random people I encountered last night.