Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Mash

Mash
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rave: In 30 minutes my weekend will begin.

Rant: I'll be spending my long weekend with the in-laws.

Rave: They live on the water in Gulf Shores, Al and the weather is calling for 75 and Sunny. Fishing and beer here I come!

Attached Files:

2. CheeseNips

CheeseNips
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rave: My weekend begins in 45 minutes, and my professor is encouraging us to drink in class right now. Cheers. *Raises Captain n' Coke*

3. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Anybody's baby need a punting? Anybody? I went over to a fuckbuddy's house and had the worst sex of my life because all I could think about was a goddamned smoke. She got pissed at me because I couldn't focus and kicked me to the couch after about five minutes of trying to throw a Vienna sausage down into Carlsbad Cavern.

She's a smoker so I refuse to take the blame on this one. I could smell it on her and immediately went retarded.

4. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: I have had 5 open heart surgeries and have never felt so scared and helpless.

RANT: I fucking hate waiting!

5. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave- The outpour of support on here and from friends off the message board has been unbelievable.

We have a private adoption centers meeting with us. Then, out of the blue, we had a co-worker of my wife volunteer to be our surrogate.

Seriously, who does this?

I'm speechless.

6. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Its gone almost 6 p.m. and I'm still at work
    Rave: Its all billable time so there will be a bonus check waiting come the first
    Rant: 4 or 5 more hours of this bullshit till I can go home.
    Rave: When I get there there will be a bottle of Jack Daniels waiting.

7. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Rant: The best part about owning dogs is when they jump out of the truck, after waiting for your command to do so, and instead of walking the 6 feet through the gate into the yard decide to run down the alley, cut through a neigbour's yard, dart out onto the street and play chicken with the traffic. While trying to eat a dead animal that was previously squashed by a car. And you can hear the screeching brakes and the blaring horns, and you know it's both of your dogs, even the Newfie who never leaves you, and you are momentarily helpless because you cannot squeeze under somebody's fence, as they did, to reach the road and you have to run back to your own property and leave through your front gate. Even better is when the dogs both see you, come running (complete with dead roadkill in mouth), and cut right through heavy traffic again to get back to you.

Ranter: Pulling dead, rotting animal out of a terrier's mouth.

Rantest: Having to apologize to the three people who had kindly stopped their vehicles and were trying to catch the dogs.

Rave: Everyone's unharmed.

Free to a good home:
    two gently used dogs.

8. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: Got the new all in one printer doo-dad hooked up. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.

RANT: Weather. I refuse to bust out the winter jacket again, no matter how necessary it is.

RAVE: Whatever. It's nothing new I guess. And the flood wasn't as bad as it could have been so that's a big sigh of relief. We'll be in the 60's next week so I can hunt for my shorts.

RAVE: The new girl I've seen a couple times does some modeling I guess. It's only ND so it's not like you have to be a drop dead smoking hot chick to do that around here, but I'll still needlessly brag about it to people. I'm totally awesome like that.

RANT: She is not smart. Not at all. I can only overlook that for so long.

9. Facepalm

Facepalm
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Fuck you, Syracuse.

Rave: Second chance brackets!

10. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Maui baby. Till Sunday. Drunk, stoned, and loving life.

????: We now have an advice board. I'm thinking we probably aren't going to see the same hilarity on there that there was on Rudius, because we aren't really harboring quite the Max fanboy population that existed there. But here's to hoping. I know some of you are straight fucking retarded, let's see that.

P.S. Can I have permission to answer messages on there? Pretty please?

11. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE Finally got my car back
    RANT After 3 weeks and almost $7,000. Seriously, who does that kind of damage when trying to fucking park?
    RAVE They obviously had to wax the car so the old parts matched the shininess of the new parts, it's puuuurty. Plus I had forgotten how much fun it was to drive. I mean, I appreciated the hell out of that little Corrolla I got as a rental (as a joke that was probably only funny to myself, I purposely selected the Toyota so I would have an excuse in case I had any further accelerator mishaps), but it was just not the same. I mean I had to actually reach over to change the radio station instead of doing it on my steering wheel, that is practically barbaric (considering I am now 10 and 2, I listened to a lot of crap)
    RANT I am having some PTSD from even thinking about parking in the garage. My shiny car is just sitting out in the driveway as a big shiny target to all of the birds flying overhead.

And to the people who repped me when I posted about the mishap originally, yes, it was pretty much blowjob week in the household.

12. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Rave: Spring Awakening tomorrow night!

Rant: I think I may have Shingles. WTF?

13. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: I will never get laid again. I've been cultivating a relationship with a girl for a few weeks now. She invited me to her birthday party. I was behind the counter and flipped a bottle cap at her to be cute. IT HIT HER IN THE FUCKING EYE AND SHE CRIED. She said she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I realize that she is being over dramatic and shit, but its pretty demoralizing. I haven't been laid since June. Looks like the streak continues.

14. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: Chem Lab and Physics Lab in the same day is getting really old.

Rave: I got at least an 85 on my Physics test tonight. I got a 66 on the last one and that was the highest score in the class (yes, my teacher is a dick.) Some mother fuckers are going to be upset with me breaking the curve.

Rant: Chicks. This girl has a boyfriend, does everything she can to remind me she has a boyfriend, but also does everything she can to let me know she wants to fuck me. I just can't be that guy. To top it off, my crazy ex tried to weasel her way back into my life yesterday.

Rave: I completely ignored the ex. Not so much as a text. Maybe I'm starting to learn.

Rave: 9 o'clock canceled tomorrow = beer!

Edit: Rant: This post took 9 minutes to type due to said beer.

15. Virty

Virty
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

RANT: Today has been one of the worst days of my life. Shitty thing? I brought it all on myself, ugh.

RAVE: Had drinks with two of the most fantastic people I know. The kicker? It was all free, god you would think that would make my day, but whatever. I could have sat home alone tonight, I didn't! Hooray.

RAVE: Uh you guys are all absolutely right, fuck bitches. Thank you!!

RAVE: Sorry second edit, but how does Pandora know exactly what I want to listen to? Seriously I wanted to hear one song, Pandora you nailed it!

16. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Call back for a second interview at a place I actually want to work at? Fuck yes.

17. snobes

snobes
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

rave: Was told I had nice jeans at our station event tonight.

RANT: It was not from the sluty milf with great tits, but some dude.

18. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Got my taxes back, gonna go pay off my car!

Rave: Now I can buy more shit now that I'm close to debt free!

Rant: Still haven't talked with her yet. With each passing second I get scared as to what is going to happen when we do talk.

Rant: I don't think i'm going to be with the woman I love much longer.

19. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant:
    Must've stood in a fucking puddle of gas this morning at the Shell station because my shoes are wafting fumes up around my head constantly. I've gone outside and scraped them on the grass twice (probably looking like a total lunatic who's taking his office aggression out on the surrounding landscape features) and they still smell.

Is anyone here an office MacGyver who could think of something that could fix this discretely? I'd really like to avoid washing the bottom of my shoes in the bathroom sink.

Rave:
    It's already Friday. This week has flown by.

20. Seeker

Seeker
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant/Rave/Who Knows: Had the talk with the girl last night. We're gonna try and take it beyond just being fuck buddies. Haven't done this in a while, feel like I'm going to make a mess of it and regret it later. Fuck it though, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Rave: Don't think I failed my Bio test. May have even done well on it. And it's Friday.