Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: The girlfriend is back early from her weekend trip. Instead of a full day of steaks and blowjobs, I only get a night of (one) steak and (hopefully still more than one) blowjob(s), but oh well, it's still a fucking awesome holiday. See ya later, losers.

2. MateFeedKillRepeat

MateFeedKillRepeat
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: Got my new router!

[​IMG]

3. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Ivanka Trump is fucking beautiful. I would do terrible terrible things to her.
    [​IMG]

4. c_norris

c_norris
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave:

[​IMG]

Holy shit.

5. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: Sioux beat Gophers.
    RANT: Poor Kratos.

6. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: My CPAP mask is giving me ingrown hairs on my face, which really sucks. A few of them are in a mole on my jawline. How the fuck do you dig an ingrown hair out from under a mole?

Addendum rant: Hairy moles. I'm looking for a dollar to get a rat downtown to gnaw it off.

7. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Found a 32gb iPhone 3GS on Kijiji for $400. Awesome deal.

Rant: Drove 30 mins out to get it, the piece of shit hands me this chinese knockoff.

Rave: I'm not an idiot so I knew it was fake, but god knows some idiot's gonna drop $400 on it in the next 2 days.

Rave: He was stunned when I told him off and walked away. What a fucking dipshit.

8. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Went by the GNC today and got some "happy pills" (I'd ask the doctor for, and receive, xanax or valium if I needed it, but I am afraid of addictive pills for several reasons). I also purchased The Science of Fear and 33 Strategies of War for some airplane and beach nerd-reading.

9. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: One essay down and half my study guide completed!

Rant: Two essays to go and half my study guide to complete. It's just wrong to have more than one final in one day.

10. falconjets

falconjets
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Fuck you person who stole my bike. Well at least when I get a new one I'll have some brakes.

11. NurseNikki

NurseNikki
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

RANT: Five words to sum up my asshole of a shift:

Fecal Containment device malfunction.

Just kill me now.

12. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Ugh. I've been sleeping worse and worse the past month or so, and now I feel like I've hardly slept at all. This is fucking awful, I'm sick of not being able to sleep through the night.

13. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Fuck you daylight savings time. Fuck you right in the ass.

14. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Weekend was ridiculous! I drank off two hangovers putting my drunk total at 3 in just over 24 hours. I'm fairly proud of myself for that accomplishment.

Rant: I had the worst hangover of all time, yesterday. I didn't leave bed all day and finally started to feel better at around 9 pm. Right about this time, I bit into a Dominos bread bowl and had the bonding come out on my front tooth. I am now sitting here at work and refuse to open my mouth because I look like Lloyd Christmas.

15. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant- Not really sure how in this day and age, homosexuals don't have the same rights as everyone else.

We'll all look back at this in 20 years and be ashamed of the stupidity of this discrimination, similar to racism and sexism.

What a crock of shit.

16. Muney

Muney
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: I've heard people going on and on about how good the show Mad Men is. Season 1 has been sitting on my computer for a month or so now and I finally started watching it yesterday. I'm now finished the 1st season. Awesome show.

Rant: Canadian internet is slow as hell and it will take me 1.5 days to download season 2.

17. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I had a dream last night that I lost my arm. Nothing traumatic happened, it just fell off like I was a GI Joe. No blood or gore just an empty socket. I tried to reattach it in my dream but everyone kept telling me there was no fixing it and not to worry about it. It really freaked me out.

Rant/Rave: Received a call from the Japanese parent company of one of my customers this morning while I was driving into work. Trying to understand broken English with an accent while dodging huge puddles and driving in the pouring rain isn't easy. I think I understood about 10% of the conversation. The 10% I understood is that they need quotes for some of our biggest (ie most expensive) equipment. Ho-kie dokie.

Rant: Too much work to get done today. Especially since I need at least an hour warm up of surfing the web and checking personal email before my brain is ready to function.

18. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant:
    Daylight Savings Time means that I'm waking up in the dark now. I was really confused when my alarm went off this morning.
    Rant:
    Went out to my car and realized that it's doing that awesome thing where it misfires after a hard rain storm. When this has happened before, I just ran some light compressed air across the MAF and dried out whatever moisture was in there, but I don't have a compressor readily available where I live. So I found an Autozone nearby and bought some MAF cleaner. Sprayed the shit out of it, let it dry for a long time. Tried again. No dice. It was still shaking like a meth addict.
    Rave:
    Girlfriend started work later than normal so I just left my shit car, drove her to work, and then drove to my office.
    Rant:
    Her office is 50 fucking miles away from mine, and I have to go back up there to pick her up tonight. After that, I get to see if I can get my car running right again.

Fuck rain. Fuck March.

19. Marburg

Marburg
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

BIG FUCKING RAVE: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Matched into Anesthesia just now. Fucking 'A I'm pumped. It's fucking awesome that it actually played out the way I wanted it to. Now to drink myself stupid tonight!!!!!11!11!oneoneone

FIST PUMPING LIKE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: Spring break officially ended yesterday.
    Rave: Didn't do anything over it at all except went to the beach and got drunk.
    Rant: Now, sitting in class, I realize that I have numerous assignments due in everything I am taking.
    Rave/Rant: All those assignments have to be done by Wednesday night, STPADDYSWHOO.