Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. fly1180

fly1180
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rave: Won my in-house boxing match this afternoon. Fought exactly how I planned too and won a solid decision. Bloodied the guy up too.

2. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: The girlfriend is out of town for Steak and Blowjob Day. Oh, it gets better. The reason she's out of town? Shopping with her friend for her friend's wedding dress. Also, they're staying with the friend's sister, who just had a baby. So instead of a medium rare steak followed immediately by an "it's-all-about-me-and-you-don't-have-a-choice-but-to-swallow" blowjob, I get a girl who's dreaming of babies and marriage. Fuuuuuck

RANT: My birthday is next week. She'll be on her period. DOESN'T THIS DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF BEING MONOGAMOUS?!?!!

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Rant

Fucktards that keep posting Lady Gaga shit on here: Look, she SUCKS IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY, okay? Her music is contrived tripe, her "dance moves" resemble a drunken peg-legged midget trying jig on a broken stepladder, her fashion sense should get her put in a firing squad and her face could stop a clock. To top it off, she just HAD to do a duet with the Queen Of Hypocrisy herself, Beyonce. She couldn't get on my nerves more if she tried.

4. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: My dad died five years ago, and the family has basically been fighting and imploding for the entire time since trying to figure out who gets what (he was quite rich). I'm the only kid from his second marriage, and there are four kids (my half siblings) from his first marriage that are all 20+ years older than me.

I had a meeting with the most diabolically evil half sister today, and she made everything sound like it was all smooth sailing and blue skies. Yeah fucking right. Now I'm trying to figure out how she's trying to screw me out of whatever money I'm supposed to get.

On the bright side, this has been such a clusterfuck that I won't be surprised or disappointed if I don't end up getting anything... seriously, I just want it to be over. I can support myself, whereas they have never proven that they can.

Honestly, it is amazing what money can do to people.

5. fishysticks

fishysticks
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rave: I keep thinking it's Sunday night when it's only Saturday. score!

Rant: After an AMAZING day yesterday with my "sick" 5 month old.. he reverted back to eating nothing today. To the point where i'm now researching Leukemia as a possibility since he has random bruises and broken blood vessels all over him. FML

6. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: My dick is taking over the thought process too much lately, affecting school among other things.

Rave: Everything will fix itself in 48 days when I leave the province for 4 months.

Rant: Hopefully.....

7. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Thank God I have some really good pot right now because I need it to keep me from putting my fist through the wall. It is midnight and I am going to see how stupid I can make myself.

Rant: Damn I feel like punching something.

8. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: College house parties, where you don't know a damn person aside from your one friend who told you to come....said friend grinding on some guy when you get there.

Rant: Akwardly standing on the wall, catching the last seconds of the WVU- GTown game on Sportcenter

Rave: Inventing excuses to leave early so I can come home and watch Entourage S3. Who gives a fuck if it's Saturday night and I'm not getting laid? At least I can live vicariously through those who do.

9. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Slogging through outlining notes to study for finals on Monday. What was supposed to be an interesting class on national security turned into a cram session for constitutional law. I am so glad I never wanted to be a law student if law school is anything like this class.

10. Kittie

Kittie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: I think I am turning into Howard Hughes as portrayed in The Aviator. This being sober business is making me realize how weird I really am.

1. I can't eat Doritos like a normal person. I HAVE to lick all the nacho cheese goodness off one side before biting into them.

2. That son of a bitch song from the McDonald's Filet o' Fish commercial is stuck in my head. I have to sing it every time I open the clothes dryer. "Give me back my filet o' fish". Fuck!

3. All soda has to be drank from a plastic cup. All milk or water has to be from a glass.

4. I can't touch raw chicken without wearing surgical gloves.

5. Why do I have four boxes of surgical gloves in my pantry?

At this rate I will be moving into a hotel room in Vegas and refusing visitors any day now.

11. mekka

mekka
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: I met my female counterpart at the bar tonight.

Rant: I talked to her for most of the night and when I went to get my coat, I got dragged out a different door by my friends and didn't get her number. Bah.

Rave: The newest member of my family:

Attached Files:

12. TPapp

TPapp
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RANT: She plays innocent very well but knows exactly what she does, fucking bitch.

RAVE: Prodigy & dup-step vids on YouTube.

13. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Horrible cold March rain all weekend long. Everyone's facebook status involves their basement flooding.

Rave: The best part about living in an remodeled farmhouse with a stone foundation is that I don't give a fuck about water in the basement. The previous owner drilled a deep drain and cut channels into the concrete to bring all the water right to the drain.

Rant: Pacquiao needs to fight Mayweather. I respect Josh Clottey but Manny might have well just hit a punching bag for 12 rounds last night.

Rave: Sedona AZ will be in the 70's in a week. Perfect hiking, biking, and Jeep'n weather.

14. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: I spend so much of every day just imagining a series of dull situations in which I could have had a conversation with my brother that I'm scared it is really starting to dominate my life. Everything I do - I just go through the motions, hoping to outlive my parents so they don't have to lose another child but I'm just waiting to die. Hurry up.

15. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

rave Muse at the Palace of Auburn Hills was amazing last night. Excellent first concert.

16. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll second that.

Rant: cleaning up after a spontaneous party at my house.

Rave: spontaneous party at my house last night.

Rave: spring break girls are awesome.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Rant

Wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow. One of them is already "hot" and feels like somebody is butting out lit cigars into my gums the second I don't have cold water in my mouth. THIS. FUCKING. SUCKS. Not even percocet can keep this shit at bay, and I want it over with NOW. To top it off, my daughter has been diagnosed with R.S.V. and my wife has the flu.

Fucking beautiful day. Maybe the house will get hit by lightning before the day's over.

18. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Getting on an airplane tomorrow. I hate airplanes. Claustrophobic and somewhat paranoid I am going to die at any moment doesn't make for a comfortable flight.

Rave: Florida for a week.

Rave: Shark Navigator vacuum The fiance has a headache so I have to clean the office. Whatever. Holy shit does this thing work. Paid about $150 for it which was terrible, but I told her I'd pay whatever if it helped her clean. It's quiet as fuck... but I think this rave made me lose my man card.

19. Flagrant

Flagrant
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: I continually fall way to fast for the fairer sex. Here's to hoping this time is different.

20. cargasm66

cargasm66
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RAVE: Hooked up my laptop to my 40" Samsung LCD for the first time today. Holy shit. I am never paying for another DVD again. DO YOU HEAR ME MPAA??? I am stealing every movie I want to watch from now on.

Related Rave: Fuck yeah Comcast. 1100 kb/s download speed. Boondock Saints 2? No problem, gimme 5 minutes.

RANT: I don't have surround sound output on my laptop. 2 channel stereo will have to do. Dammit.