Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Kittie

Kittie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant: Court in four and a half hours.

Rave: Um yeah....

2. lyle

lyle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

rant:Stuck in the house while the plumbers do some work. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my day off, but still.. at least it gives me a chance to play on my 360

Rave:What they are doing is installing a Cripple Crapper for my mum. It comes with a remote.. A FUCKING REMOTE! It is festooned with buttons, most of which I am too scared to push, especially the one with a picture of a lady on it.
    It's like the 3 sea shells from Demolition Man all over again.

3. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: Racked up a lot of hours at work the last two days. I'm exhausted.

RAVE: Money is good
    RAVE: I get the next two days off

RANT: My GF is being a useless bitch and can't sort simple shit out, so it's ruining any plans I could have for my two days off

4. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

rant- first job interview was a bust..If someone asks you "is this a cold call sales job" before the interview do not lie and say it isnt when it obviously is.
    rant- there is a posting on monster for my dream job but the link to apply is broken. I would apply in person but they are based in Toronto and the store isnt open yet.

rave- got my new mac last night, god damn its sexy. Nothing better then looking for jobs on a sweet new lap top while eating left over birthday cake in your sweats

5. Seeker

Seeker
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: 60ish and sunny in March means the girls are breaking out skirts and sundresses. Spring in North Carolina is awesome.

6. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Studying outside. I don't care if it's mid-March, I'm gonna go ahead and call this spring. I'm sure I'll eat these words within 5 days, but right now I don't care.

8. Bebe

Bebe
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

RAVE: I get two weeks vacation some time this summer and I've spent all day fantasizing about what I want to do. Roadtrip? Vegas? Visit family in Florida/Georgia? Comic-Con (I'm a huge fucking nerd)? I haven't been on vacation since my senior year of high school and I'm really excited.

9. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant Fuck me.

I was in a rush at Blockbuster today and picked up "Precious" instead of "Notorious".

10. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Fuck you Tim hortons. Your roll up the rim to win suggests there is a winner 1 in every 9 cups. Well, I hate to tell you but your statistician works for fucking starbucks or second cup because, as we speak, I am finishing my 18th cup of your delicious coffee and have yet to win. I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt the first 9 Cups but no more! I am pissed off beyond belief, yet I will consume 2 more coffees tonight so I better win. Because if I don't..........

Rave! Work is picking up, so I can finally afford these coffees.

Rave! Graduate June 10, girlfriend graduates June 11 June 12 flying to Scotland for my cousins wedding! First time my gf and my brothers significant other will meet my dads side of the family. Going to be interesting with the open bar haha can't wait going to be a fantastic time!

11. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: So I have one fucking year left and I've just been informed that it's impossible for me to get my minor because like retards they only have two positions for guitarists available in a college of fucking 14000. Are you fucking kidding me? The college is full of fucking upper middle class white kids who, while they suck giant fucking cock pussy and since I'm pissed I'm going to say they're not in the same league as me, not by a fucking long shot, they're still fucking there and the fact that the only way a person of my fucking skill can get a fucking music minor is to play in some 2 bit jazz fucking orchestra instead of something like, I don't know, A FUCKING BLUES BAND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE WHAT THE FUCK ugh.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Rave

Third night at Yuk Yuks tomorrow. Still haven't been heckled, but anticipating that special moment soon.

13. Creelmania

Creelmania
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave

Work was getting really boring tonight when I saw one of my co-workers/friends had stuck a sign that said "[CREELMANIA]'S A FAG" half way up one of the walls***. I retaliated with a sign that said "[CO-WORKER] LIKES KENNY G".

Round one goes to me.

***I work in a warehouse. We drive stand-up narrow aisle forklifts so these signs are about 20 feet up in the air.

14. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I'm drunk! And I'm going to keep being drunk until the next time I'm drunk!

Rave:: Ha.

15. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Wine drunk.

Also Rave: Get to sleep in tomorrow.

Rant: Sleep in means 8:30.

Another Rant: Roommate's friend came to visit, he's been trying to talk me into making out with him. Awkward? Yes. X1000000000.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

RANT: Women are fucking insane. Just got off the phone with a long term friend of mine, and she pissed me the fuck off. I'm flying out to her neck of the woods next week, so we're getting together to see each other and spend some time together. She's turned into a fucking Prima Donna, and was coming off like a petulant little bitch. She wouldn't listen to a thing I said, and was all bullshit drama tonight. I had enough, and hung up on her after telling her "Really? Yeah, I've had enough of this tonight... I'll call you tomorrow".

RANT: I'm fully aware that this is SO not going to make things easier tomorrow.

RAVE: Laura Prepon (Hot Donna) on House.

17. Dyson004

Dyson004
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: So my ex-fiance is getting married to the guy she cheated on me with, and subsequently ended up pregnant with a bastard son. Her sister called to tell me. I don't really know how to articulate my feelings on this past, "It's a shitty situation." Granted, it's not like we were ever going to get back together, but, honestly, I still have some feelings for her after all this time.

Rave: Beyond that blight and getting stood up last Friday, I've have some incredible luck with some absolutely beautiful women these past two weeks. On to the next one, no? I love women.

Rant: I still need some way to pay for rent this summer. I don't really want to go back to Charlotte for the Summer.

Rave: I think I'm starting to accept the fact that I am going to be in DC until 2014, probably later, attending graduate school and chasing after my PhD. It's okay. My life isn't on hold for the next however many years- this is my life, and it is what I choose to make of it.

18. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant/Rave: Corey Haim dead

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10/breaking-actor-corey-haim-dead/?hpt=T2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10/br ... ad/?hpt=T2</a>

19. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant: A friend died. If people I know don't stop dying soon, I'm moving the fuck away from everyone here. Happy motherfucking Wednesday.

20. amberisma

amberisma
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rave: Blue Beer Day.

Rave: Drunk before 9:00am on a Wednesday and no classes tomorrow to stop me from drinking.

Rant: Have an English assignment due at 3:00pm. Hope he likes drunken papers, the fact that my lips and tongue will blue, and that I will be speaking complete gibberish. Also have class at 7:20pm. Doubtful that I attend and if I do, I will not be sober.