Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Our water bill (for 4 people) went up from $80 to $200. All because my roommates toilet broke and was running/flushing constantly all weekend.

I don't feel like the rest of the house should have to pay for it because the toilet in his bathroom broke. However, he doesn't feel he should have to cover the bulk of the bill all by himself. Fucking roommates...sometimes I wish I lived alone.

2. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This might belong int eh drunk thread, but fuck it. I haven't erad any of that shit yet and I'm too wasted to start now.

RANT: I am too willing to hop into bed with anything with 2 tits and a warm hole. I damn near fucked some toothless old lady tonight, just because she looked like a midget. If she were a midge tit would be fine as far as I'm concedrned, but she wasn't a midget. She was just fucking short. And had fucked up teeth. I tried my heart out to fuck her once I got to her place, since I was convinced swhe was a midget, but hse kept showing me pictures of her children and I sobered up enough to have a moment of clarity. *blackout drunk, having a blast* (2 seconds later) *total awareness. What the fuck am I doing with this buck tooth old whore?!* Cue the sad pathetic 3am cab ride. Whatever, at least my dick is still disease free.

Still single ladies, still single....

3. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: hung out with the hot girls downstairs tonight

Rave: They are sisters

Rant: one of the sisters has a boyfriend she's dedicated to

Rave: the other sister is just as good. fuck yeah

4. NotaPharmacist

NotaPharmacist
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RAVE: NASCAR Nationwide Series kicks off in 3ish hours

RANT: Shoveling out the deck so I could get to the grill because RAVE: 5 racks of ribs are currently slow cooking, to go with the 60 beers and various fixings.

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant AND Rave: My birthday is Sunday. I hate it so much, but I have faith that once I find a good girl, it will be awesome.

6. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

RAVE: A good 3 second PR in my open 800m race yesterday, let's see if I can get it down enough to get some points for the team at the conference championships in 2 weeks.

RANT: They squeezed THE WHOLE CHAMPIONSHIP into 1 day. No Prelims, nothing. Budget cuts for some universities or something like that. Whatever, as long as they don't do this for outdoors.

RAVE: This will definitely help the team out. We have a huge team, and squeezing everything into 1 day is going to make it a much more "tactical" day, dependent on who does what.

RAVE: FINALLY met the girl I was looking for all over campus. Saw her a couple of weeks ago, then not at all for close to three weeks. Fast forward to Thursday, I was on a run with a good friend and brought her up. He said "Oh, that's [cute girl], she's really nice." Nice.

RAVE: While stretching post-workout, my friend yelled "hey [cute girl]!" Sure as shit there she was, she came over and I was able to finally introduce myself. I owe this man beer(s).

RANT: Didn't ask her out right when I met her.

RAVE: No fucking way I'm letting that opportunity go next time I see her.

What type of beer should I get him? Keystone? Yeah, you guys are right.
    Keystone.

7. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Rave: First race since hurting my knee and it was awesome! Was kinda nervous about it since the day before yesterday was our record 11 inches of snow day, but the path was clear. No sliding in mush for this bitch!

Rant: Boyfriend has something planned for Valentine's Day. This puts me in the awkward position of figuring out the appropriate reciprocal gift/gesture without knowing what he's doing. I need to have like 3 plans to pick from at the last minute.

8. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: Grandma's funeral today followed by great uncles funeral tomorrow. Shitty month.

Rave: They both lived long meaningful lives.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Rave

My daughter climbed the stairs for the first time.

Rant

When she got to the top, she dumpster-dove into the kitchen garbage.

10. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: I'm really fuckin drunk.

Rant: No one is online to talk shit with me. Pussies.

11. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: The snow is still around but the roads are clear.

Rave: Going shopping after I watch Duke (hopefully) beat Maryland.

12. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    From the drunk thread:

Rant: Just got confirmation that they spent all night going at it from the guy.

Rant: This was the chick who turned me down two weeks ago and apparently hasn't had sex with anyone in fucking months.

Rant: I'm in a state of mind that can only be described as blind fury.

Rave: I'm going to make a concerted effort NOT to break anyone's face today.

13. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Rant: The husband all but laughed at me when I approached him with this proposal last night. I know there are better uses of our funds but he's never going to go to Vegas with me, so I might as well go when it's cheap and when I have a fun friend to go with. I may have also made him mad today when I told him that I might go whether he wants me to or not. It's just a three day trip, it's not like I'd be gone for a month.

Rave: I haven't given up yet and I can be pretty persuading.

Rave: Going to the bar tonight with some friends. Beats the shit out of sitting at home.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

RANT: Sniping Olympic protesters should be a new event. The only thing worse than the fucking protesters is the media that is giving them bullshit coverage to get their "voice" heard.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

"How I could just kill a man."

You know what you need? Hookers. The easy-to-bury kind.

16. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: NyQuil! Holy effing Jesus crackers, Batman! That stuff knocks you the fuck out. It's no joke. I got 1/4 through Inglourious Basterds for the first time and I had to pause and take a nap. That's how tired I was.

Rave: All-Star weekend! Gonna watch Nate go for his third Slam Dunk crown.

17. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave Had beers with my dad a few days ago.

RAVE I've always wondered what my mom's Dad has against me, my father, and my other grandpa. Turns out the motherfucker is a draft-dodger. A little family history here; every motherfucking male back to the 1800s on my father's side has served in the military. Most of them not by choice granted but when they got the call they packed their shit and went to war.
    So thanks dad for passing on the man gene instead of the spineless pussy one my mom's side of the family has.

More RAVE And so far we've all made it back alive; glad I could keep that streak going.

18. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: It is so true that 90% of your head aches come from 10% of the population. I do love my job, but today i generally want to kill my customers.

19. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: Even women's hockey is fun to watch when your country wins 18 to 0. Better luck next time, Slovakia.

20. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT: Coding a pain in the ass web-application right now. Have the whole week off for February break. Want to get it done but I know Im not gonna get any of the graphical work done til fucking May now. Argggh