Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS DRUNK THREAD 2009 (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Nettdata, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As evidenced by the fact that for the few weekends I was there I only ever checked out Crescent street (neither particularly sober nor particularly willing, at that) I am clearly not qualified to know which one to go to. I should probably reiterate the point from above: a Muslim guy got drunk and went to a strip-club, both for the first time, and came back telling us about ejaculating in his pants without a hint of shame. God love him. Er, Allah love him. Bis'mallah.

I am looking forward to traditional Dutch New Year's Eve fare. If my mother weren't Dutch she would never consider touching them, because they are all very deep-fried, but whatever. They're basically Dutch donuts (enormous tim-bits, essentially) and fried apple slices. When I eventually move away and have to spend NYE with non-family, I am buying a deep fryer and getting the recipes from my relatives.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I am FEELING this whiskey now. MAybe I'll go out back on the trampoline and jump around wearing nothing but gold chains and some Elvis sunglasses.

3. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you do, please post pictures.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What's in it for him?

5. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I might redirect you to the boobie thread where I have posted not one, but two pictures. I think I'm the one deserving of a little reward. And a naked man wearing gold chains while jumping on a trampoline is just too damn funny to miss.

6. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

only if there's neighbors' reactions included in the pics

7. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, I gave you (and everyone else, including kuhjager) green dots for posting in that thread. Now you're just getting greedy. The thought of a naked white Mr. T bouncing on a trampoline makes my genitals shrivel back up my inguinal canals.

8. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Um, dude. Isn't there only like 7 minutes of sunlight in Canada this part of the year? Don't wear the sunglasses man. Unless you have the Uggz to go with them. And then, may god have mercy on your soul.

9. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You would be a strip club connoisseur too if you were dating a virgin.

10. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm glad you assholes are all having fun. Instead of looking forward to being shitfaced and not being able to sit the right way on a toilet seat, I came down with a cold last night. Now the only alcohol I get to drink is Nyquil. It wasn't like I wasn't going to cure my hangover with a polar bear plunge tomorrow morning followed by breakfast at Beth's Cafe in Seattle.

I get to spend my New Year's Eve curled up in my recliner; watching movies with the same dead-eyed stare I've seen in sex workers. And I'm still at work for another hour. Hey look! It started raining! What? My umbrella is at home and I parked my car two blocks away?

If this doesn't put the exclamation point on a shitty year for me, I don't know what does.

11. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I dare you to down the whole bottle of Nyquil, or if there's a vengeful God, the generic equivalent.

Don't be a bitch, just do it.

Oh wait, I just re-read your post, you are a bitch.

12. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just dumb enough to drink an entire bottle of Nyquil to spite you.

Edit: This is not the time of the year to be bitter. I'll save it for spring, when women are beginning to disrobe in public again and I'm still masturbating into socks.

13. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It wouldn't spite me, in fact, I think it makes for good entertainment value and encourage it. That shit can make you trip. Or jump out of your skin. Or trip over something on your floor and make you wish could jump out of your skin.

GodSpeed my little invalid.

14. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night hung out with three of my best friends from high school. That was the first time all four of us had gotten together in about four years. We absolutely tore. this. town. up. At one point one of my friends threw an empty pitcher of beer at another and the thing shattered on his head. We also may have gotten kicked out of a bowling alley, though I can't really remember. Our DD (friends little brother) told us the most ridiculous stories about what we did last night as we all sat around smoking cigarettes and chugging coffee this morning. I still don't believe half of them, I'm going to need to ask around tonight for confirmation.

Of course, the four of us are going out again tonight. On New Years? This could get nasty. And I have a 14 hour plane ride tomorrow back to Hawaii.

Right now about to sit down to a 1 lb. lobster tail and a 1 lb. steak. This is going to be a fucking GOOD New year.

15. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've never met a cold I couldn't power through with alcohol. Everyone is right, bitch. Sack up!

16. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Well, I'm going over to some douches house to eat some brie. Fuck you in your one-uppin' ass.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do it, bitch. Your liver is just waiting for an excuse to quit, and I'm betting it's keeping low levels of n-acetyl transferase just to fuck you up.

Nothing says bitter like choosing to die over a slow and agonizing 36 hour process of liver failure.

18. TPapp

TPapp
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I have to work at 5:30 AM so if you assholes can keep it down I would appreciate it.

Seriously, I'm gonna pop a pill and try to sleep through the noise of my landlord's party and hopefully my roommate doesn't decide to bring the party back here. I am going on a sweet motorcycle ride tomorrow after work come hell or high water, that is my New Year's gift to myself. FML.

19. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This is true. I hardly ever get sick but when I do it gets bad. A couple years ago when I was working at the liquor store, I felt a sick coming on. So I left work at 9 and took a pint of Hot 100 with me. I got home at 9:15 and watched a baseball game with my roommate. By 10:00 the bottle was gone and I was feeling pretty buzzed. By 10:30 I lost all memories and my roommate was pissed at me and scolded me till I passed out. I woke up at 10 the next morning, and never felt better in my life. My stuffy head was gone, no coughing, no sneezing, no nothing. If I ever start feeling sick again, I'm gonna buy a pint of 100 proof liquor. Plus, it's a very weird feeling to go from stone cold sober to black out drunk in 90 minutes.

20. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

You are a bitch. I'm on vacation all this week and I came down with a cold then the flu, the kind where you actually throw up. I'm still going out.

#firstworldproblems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.