Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS DRUNK THREAD 2009 (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Nettdata, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I go and see every Disney movie as soon as it's released
    When I'm randy, I think of Bambi, Beauty and the Beast

#1321 ghettoastronaut, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

How could I forget this one?

If someone said I could fuck a homer pussy only under the condition that I can never have sex again in my life, I would do it in a heartbeat. Not sure what that says about me, but whatever, it would totally be worth it.

Attached Files:

3. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Changing gears here...

I just watched Dead Poets Society. It's very light on plot and pretty predictable but it was my first time watching it and damn it if I didn't get misty eyed.

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait till she has kids. What will it look like then? I don't think these women take that into account when they, in my opinion, ruin, what was once a wondrous thing.

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We've discussed a lot of things in this thread, but men crying will not be one of them.

Don't tell me to mind the gap
    I want my fucking money back!

#1325 ghettoastronaut, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I am not a tattoo person so treat my opinion with a grain of salt, but I can completely understand why someone would want to get one. Like most things we do, it comes down to signalling. When someone decides to get one, they have made a conscious decision to make one of the strongest statements a person can make. Think of how some people tattoo wedding bands or their spouses name on themselves, or a gangmember who gets the teardrop tattoo. A signal of absolute commitment. Even the jackass who gets something completely retarded tattooed on themselves (like bacon and eggs) is signalling "hey look I am so crazy and over the top that I will get this tattoed on me." When dcc says one can learn a lot about a person by their tattoo she is absolutely right. The tattoo is a very strong signal that the person is conveying. It immediately displays what that person considers to be very important in his or her. One usually can't learn this from a 5 minute conversation. Sometimes getting a person so well takes years whereas a tattoo can convey it immediately. Sam N also covered the other great argument. It is an emotional snapshot that will last forever. Whatever you wanted to signal most at that time is immediately preserved in time until you die, so one can think fondly upon the previous version of themselves.

Or maybe I've just been reading a little too much of Robin Hanson.

7. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

8. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

when did this become the tattoo/piercing thread? I think you folks need to drink some more. I got a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 yesterday and it is the best thing ever. Especially combined with Modern Warfare 2.

oh yeah, and tits

Attached Files:

9. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Attached Files:

10. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I've been watching the seasons of Chuck when I get bored this break, and I have come to the following conclusion: This girl is gorgeous. Find her and bring her to me, immediately.

[​IMG]

11. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just finished watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind for the first time. I'm speechless.

12. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Eternal Sunshine is one of my absolute favorite movies.

13. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was great and all but from all the acclaim I thought it would be deeper or more complex or something. Nonetheless it was amazing.

14. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I've pretty much been drunk every day since december 21st, including now, since I turned my last final in at college. I know I'm going to be drunk through the first couple days of January, as I have to DJ Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and it is impossible to work at my bar without getting trashed. I'm pretty sure I should just call Henry Ford Hospital now, and get put on the liver transplant list. 30 is too old to be behaving like this.

Anyway, there has been a serious lack of red head action on this thread, and that saddens me. I've always had a thing for red heads, yet I've never managed to fuck one and that baffles me. I've dated blonds, brunettes, black chicks, mexican chicks, yet I have yet to score with a fucking red head and I am more attracted to them than any other type of girl I can think of, and I'm 75% Irish! What gives?

Attached Files:

15. tool

tool
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

tomorrow i am going to watch the hangover and the day after tomorrow be hungover LOLOL

16. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

I'm thinking this may be obvious, but I'm guessing that boobs/ass/vagina is so attractive because we men are wired to find those shapes/organs attractive (because seeking them out results in a greater chance of spreading our seed to a "healthier" mate), not the other way around.

If boobs were parallelograms and asses were in the shape of triangles, I'm guessing we'd have all nutted ourselves consistently in high school geometry.

17. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

What's everyone's stance on fake tits?

I have a friend with fake tits (a girl, you weirdo fucks) who just had a baby boy and is deciding whether to breast feed him or not. If she does, will he be attracted to girls with fake tits later on in life? And breast fed or bottle, isn't he getting it out of plastic either way?

18. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Maybe I'm showing my ignorance too much, but I always thought that once you got the fake tits you couldn't breast feed with them. Sounds like it could be dangerous maybe? I like sucking on them as an adult though, fake or not.

19. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm all for fake tits. I couldn't give a shit whether they're real or not, all I care about is if they look nice and are fun to play with. Chances are that if they're fake, they at least have some nice shape.

20. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm leaving for Montreal this afternoon and probably won't be using a computer for a while, Happy New Year to all of you and I'm looking forward to reading what you cook up on here while drunk in the North Lands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.