Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Awake? Let's Do This- WDT 2/18/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Five Guys is far superior to In-and-Out. For a chain fast food burger, it is my favorite, hands down. Of course, it doesn't compare to your local burger joint, but it is fast food, so let's compare apples to apples.

2. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, I feel deeply sorry for you. Accept my condolences. Even a Six Dollar Western at Carl's Jr is miles ahead of Five Guys' second rate slop.

You also haven't had anything from Tops' Burger. (A California only chain) That's probably my own personal favorite.

However, I agree with mya that Five Guys is superior in some ways to In-N-Out (much wider selection, more fries), although best burger against best burger, I prefer the latter.

Things must truly suck east of the Mississippi.

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Not to take away from the fast food debate, but I'm making myself a Cornish game hen for dinner. I can't decide if seeing the little 1lb bird stuffed with rosemary and placed on a mini baking pan is cute or pathetic.

4. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd like to request that in honor of President's Day, the thread remain open tomorrow.

...I'm going to be stuck at home with my parents and will likely need a place to vent. Thanks.

5. BadBrains

BadBrains
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I've never been able to eat these, and I hunt pheasant and quail. They're like little tiny chicken children getting plucked and violently raped by seasoning.

6. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Fixed.

7. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nettdata Edit: Removed petty BS.

I'm going to have to agree with him [KiMaster] on this one. At least on one point: Carl's Jr over Five Guys. Their jalapeno burger is fucking heaven on a bun.

That being said, Carl's Jr., Five Guys, and Whataburger are basically all on the same tier for me.

Chipotle stills rules the roost for fast food though.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Let's just nip this in the bud right here.

Don't turn the fucking DRUNK THREAD into a bitch-against-bitch thread. Don't antagonize other members. Be funny, be fun, poke a stick here and there, but don't pick fights.

If you do, you'll be tossed out.

In other words, be HAPPY drunks.

9. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Doing my chores is so much more fun when wearing a dress and heels. And now I will bring the class level right back down to regular jennitalia level by admitting I used a shot-glass necklace that's been sitting on my dresser since November to fill up my iron.

10. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know what you're talking about brah, I'm just defending my honor and shit brah.

11. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am a happy drunk. Making Pesto Chicken Pasta and tokin.'

Drama, it's fuckin weird.

12. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm on the fence on this one: Moe's or Chipotle? I have no beef with either and they're both delicious. They each have their positives and negatives. My only problem is that the ones closest to me are right across the street from each other. It makes the decision making a pain in the dick.

13. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know what's a good time? Fill a shot glass with regular white vinegar and sip it for a little while. I don't know if there's any science behind it or if it's placebo but I swear it cleanses your body.

Also, vinegar can replace pretty much anything you use to clean your kitchen or bathroom, we filled up a windex bottle with it and have been using it as our all purpose cleaner for the last fiscal quarter.

14. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had to do a really in-depth company analysis on Chipotle during college, and I came away impressed. Not so much by the quality of their food (though it is very good, everyone has skeletons in their closet), but more because of the way they treat their employees.

If it's a toss-up for me, or even close between two places, I always go with the one that does right by the customers/people they employ.

15. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I lived above a Chipotle for about a year and a half. Fucking love that stuff.

I would get a burrito bowl, barbacoa, black beans, corn salsa, little bit of the hot salsa, cheese, and then add the chipotle and green tobascos and eat it with tortilla chips.

I put on so much weight.

16. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you crap blood too? Because I hear Billy Mays has something for that.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Know what the worst part about drinking white wine is? You don't even feel like you're drinking. I don't have access to a car right now, but if I did, I'm sure I'd drive at least two blocks before remembering that I shouldn't be driving.

18. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, Chipotlaway is awesome. Now that I can get the blood stains out of my underwear, there's no reason not to eat Chipotle!

19. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Blatantly stolen from a link sent by BL1Y, hilarious.

[​IMG]

Fixed

20. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have you ever done such a shit-poor job of something that all you can do to keep yourself from punching your own mouth is laugh and have a beer or nine? Happy Sunday, fuckers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.