Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/6/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Standing in sunglasses aisle at Target, conversation is struck between myself and two females with a little girl in the CUTEST little polka dotted mint green onesie.
    I commented that I remember my daughter being that small, and now she's graduated high school.
    Females - "WHAT? You have a teenaged daughter?"
    Well, I have three kids, two of them are teens. One of them is just 12.
    "DAAAAAAMMMNNN. I thought black don't crack - I guess you white people do got good genes!!!"
    I feel like there's a compliment in there...I'm just not sure...where? I mean, I'm standing there in a CrossFit coach shirt, booty shorts, flip-flops, looking mildly hungover and possibly stinky.

My life is never uninteresting.

Also, my daughter has decided she's moving out and in with a friend. Mixed emotions here.

This was a bad month to stop drinking.

2. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Quitter.

3. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

well. To be fair. I haven't had a drink since......Tuesday night. Today's Friday. So it's not like I've "STOPPED", I just was thinking maybe I'd stop for a month, but then I got home and I'm out of beer and I don't want liquor right now.

4. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, it really is fake. A Google search only turns up hits from UK, Aus, and NZ publications, and U.S. sites that got the story from them. Does anyone believe that it happened in Indiana and the Indianapolis Star never did an article on it? It also appeared in 2010, with nothing more after that. You all can put your minds at ease - it never happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.