Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

3/28/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Agreed.

Now... Dixie, on the other hand...

2. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He wouldn't say that, he'd just ask to see a woman's labia.

3. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    He seems like a nice, level-headed guy.

[​IMG]

4. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

^^^

Especially if you've both been unavailable this whole time. He has probably felt like this for years, but the timing has never been right. Not that I'd know anything about that, nope.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

6. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus, did this guy just get through watching Twilight or something?

I mean, I can understand harboring feelings for awhile and then unintentionally blurting it out followed with, "Can we talk about this?" But those lines seem right out of some garbage angst romance tv show, the kind they make fun of on The Soup.

7. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What he said.

I would like to stab the guts of a lot of my female friends, but almost none of them know that. Besides who and why would I tell them or anyone that I secretly wanted to get with them, it would be of no benefit to me.

conversation with my wife.
    Me: Hey you know your friend Amy, I really have a thing for her I would really like to do her doggy style, but you know since I am married to you I would never do that.

Wife: You know I am keeping your guns, fishing gear and the dogs in the divorce.

8. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Hey SG, I'd let the guy know how what he said and the way he delivered it creeped you out. You should be able to tell by his reaction (or if in person, his body language) if he really is a creeper or not.

Seems to me you've know him for a long time so if there were creeper tendencies you would have seen some sign of them in relation to, if not you, another of his GF's in the past. Pardon the pun but creeper does not just creep up out of no where.

Good friends you can lean on and ones that you actually listen to their problems and/or advice are hard to come by. I don't know that I'd be so quick to cut that friendship until you addressed the issue head on with him.

In handling it that way, if you do end up cutting off contact at least you do so solidly and he'll know you've shut that door completely.

That or never speak to him again, change your number and enjoy looking over your shoulder. I've been there and it's no fun.

9. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: 3/28/14 WDT NSFW

[​IMG]

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

11. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We have three rescue dogs , my wife is very good at getting them in line. What has always worked for us is to start with crate training until they assimilate to the pack and learn to shit and pee outside. Get the dog on a schedule (feeding and exercise) and make sure they get lots of love. It takes some dogs a lot of time before they really consider you their person and your house their home. We have a ridgeback that was beat up badly by some asshole and it took that dog a year before she would wag her tail when she saw us but now she is the best dog in the world so have some patience you don't know what the dog has been through.

12. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Either date him or never hang out with him again. He's made his play to get out of the friend zone, and keeping him there may feel good to you (you get to keep your supportive platonic [hah] friend that you can go to for a guy's perspective) but it will be torture for him (he gets to hang around a girl he has feelings for and listen to her bitch about the other guys she's dating). You liked him enough to be your friend for a long time, try looking at him in a sexual manner, see if it might work. If not, you now have one less person in your life.

Did you think friend zone was something that happened in other people's lives? Ladies, if you are even moderately attractive, I guarantee that at least one of your male friends has a deep crush on you that he's hoping will turn into a relationship someday. And the rest of them would fuck you given the chance. You may be thinking, "No, none of my guy friends want to date me, we're not like that, they're like my brothers". Wrong. You are wrong. They may not do anything about it, because of timing and other relationships, but given the right circumstances, given "the moment", they would make a play just like Soonergal's soon to be ex-friend.

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, dude. Its a universal rule that every chick is completely oblivious to their guys friends' secret boners they've had for them, for years. They all deny it. They think there is no way in hell that it could ever be a possibility, and then are completely shocked when it comes out. Every time.

14. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You should just stalk him. He'd never see it coming. As an added bonus, you'll always know where he is so your skin will remain yours.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

When he said them, I think a shirtless Fabio materialized out of nowhere with a rose in his mouth.

One can dream, I guess.

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I'm with shegirl on this. I wouldn't want to lose a friend of 6 years over it. Maybe he thought he was being funny but at least talk to the dude and don't ignore him. Especially if you hadn't noticed anything off about him over the past 6 years.

And really, how hard is it for the UPS guys to read correct numbers on packages? I consistently get packages for 3287, when I live at 3387*. I used to run them to that house but stopped since I figured they would never get it right if I didn't. Doesn't seem to be working. And then there are two packages, but an address only on the one, which means I have to open the other one in case it's something that was supposed to come here. It's none of my business and what if it's something embarrassing to them? "What no Mr. Smith, I barely even noticed the anal beads in the box." Luckily it was just uniforms.

Speaking of anal beads, this is a curling iron:

*I dont, creepy stalker dude.

Attached Files:

• iron.jpg
      iron.jpg
      File size:
      186.9 KB
      Views:
  17. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate to disagree with Funball, but I"m just imagining if a woman said she wanted to own me, and not in a fun sexual way.

The guy may be better off if she just cuts ties, if she doesn't, he may keep trying this shit.

18. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I got this one before you deleted it.

That's why she should talk to him. Seriously, you guys just think she should ignore a friend of 6 years that they had a decent, normal relationship up until that point? Just ignore him? Not even talk about it? Do you guys communicate at all? If she talked to him, told him how she felt AND THEN he kept doing that stuff, then yep, cut ties, but come on, he doesn't deserve a conversation?

19. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

He will. Right now he's scared that he fucked everything up. If she talks to him without addressing this head on, sooner or later he will either try again(thinking "now's his chance!"), or this whole situation will blow up after one or both of them have been drinking.

Edit for happyfunball's post: I absolutely think that they should communicate about it, the sooner the better. I'm just saying if she ignores it it is not going away.

20. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought women knew men communicate with grunts and farts. I'd rather not talk to someone then have a conversation that is awkward and leads to the same end. If this is his big overture, if this is his attempt to bang her, it is so telling that he is weird, that nothing more needs to be said. He made his play, it failed, its over. Dieformetal is right, if he is like an average man, he will think when she talks to him again that he has a chance, and sooner or later try it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.